The sea witch Ep. 4

✧༺Staying with SavannaClaw༻✧

Y/n sits in front of Azul clearly pissed off.

"Hello pearl. I'm so glad to see you again." Azul said with a creepy smile. "Floyd and Jade. You two may leave." Azul told the two. "Huh? But I wanted to hang out with axolotl-chan.." Floyd whimpers as he is forced out of the room by his brother.

"Now that we are all alone... I've been wanting to speak to you alone for quite some time. Pearl.." Azul smirks as he gets closer to the girl.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Back with the boy's Yuu and Sora sit on the path of the walkways crying their eyes out.

"It's okay Sora and Yuu! We can get her back!" Donald said trying to lighten the mood. "Ya! All we need to do is get the little picture and then we will get both Ramshackle and Y/n back!" Goofy cheered. This only made Yuu and Sora cry more.

"Fuck... I messed up big time..." Yuu cries.

"H.. Hey.... Hey!" A voice from the background approaches. Ace and Deuce come from behind the fog.

"Hey... So we heard what you did..." Ace mutters. "Ya.. So we wanted to ask you if you wanted to stay at Heartslabyul. Our dorm head said it was okay. But you would have to share a room with a few other people" Deuce told the boy's.

"Hey... Wait... Where's Y/n?" Ace asks the group.

They all stay silent. Yuu and Sora begin to sob again, while the three other boy's just look at the ground in sadness.

"It's best not to talk about it." A voice tells the two as the voice approaches, showing it was Jack.

"Huh? Do you know what happened? I mean you would since you were in the room with Yuu..." Ace mutters under his breath. "It does matter right now Ace. And Jack what are you doing here?" Deuce asked the male.

"I was going to asks the five if they wanted to stay at Savannaclaw dorm. Since it sounds like they would just be squished." Jack answered the blue haired man.

Yuu and Sora stop crying and get up. "Ya.. That honestly sounds a lot better than staying with us.." Ace says with a sigh. "Alright let's get going. It's already past 11." Jack instructed the five.

Soon enough the boy's were at Savannaclaw's dorm.

"No." Leona answered Jack. "Huh!? Why!" Grim and Donald yelled. "We don't have enough room for some runts. All the rooms are either filled with other runts or stuff and shit." "Aw come on Leona. They could stay in your room and I could get more help around here..
" Ruggie giggle only earning a glare from Leona.

"Huh! Ow... Ow.. Ow... I'm just so sore... After all that work I did... In magicshift.." Ruggie pouts. Leona growls and gives in. "Fine. But I ain't gonna let you in yet. Oi! Get over here." Leona yells at a small group. "Yes? What is it boss?" One of the males asked as they looked at Leona. "Wait its you guys!" Another yells as he looks at the group. "Hehe.. Where is your sexy dorm head? I though she was supposed to protect you guys." Another one from the group teases. 

Yuno and Sora roll their hands up in a fist, and their eyes were filled with rage. Leona, Ruggie and Jack do the same.

"Alright enough. Just beat these guys up and I'll let yo-" Before Leona could finish his sentence Yuu and Sora were already beating the boy's to a pulp.

Within a few punches blood splattered everywhere... Eyes.. Maybe even a few fingers... But you know it was going to end this way anyways.

The small group that was beaten to a pulp and ran away.

Leona was ticked off and glared at those who ran off.

Meanwhile Y/n was fourced to go on a date with Azul.

Yandere secrets

-Y/n is more than pissed off at Yuu and Sora

-Author-san's phone is completely fucked over with multiple screen cracks and water damage.. Yet it still works...

-Author-san... Is sorry and also very tired so she apologies again.. I really am sorry for posting so late.

Word count 705