Short ⏳

This is not apart of the main story.

A annoying New years

Y/n was in the kitchen cooking up some snacks for the New Year, as Yuu, Sora, Riku, and Grim were cleaning up the living room and hallway for the New Year party.

As Yuu, Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy and Grim finished up they both headed to the kitchen, each for a different reason. Yuu , Sora, and Riku were there to bring out the snacks and Grim... Was there to eat....

"Is everything ready?" Yuu and Sora asked as they layed their heads on Y/n's shoulders. "Yes... Its a bit more than what I intended to make." Y/n sighed as she helped bring out the food. "I think you did a good job Y/n" Riku smiled at the girl. "This is just enough Y/n! Don't worry!" Goofy laughed. "Aghhh! I'm so hungry! I wanna eat right now!" Grim whined as Yuu and Sora laugh at the fat nugget.

"Oh be quite you troll! You did not help in any way!" Donald scolded which just made Grim whine some more.

"That is quite enough Donald and Grim now let's get settled on the  couch and watvh the countdown and then you all can eat as much as you want." Y/n told them as she sat down on the end as she turned on the TV to watch the count down.

"This is taking forever~" Yuu and Sora whined. Grim didn't really care he was asleep in Y/n's lap. Riku was sitting next Y/n trying to get closer. Donald and Goofy were giggling at the sight of Sora and Yuu glaring and Riku.

After the count down they all ate some snacks played some games and watched some movies.

Happy New Year's everyone!