Chapter 8: Feelings involved

In the morning (9:20 AM)
Friday:

After a crazy night out, morning rolled around.
Cody woke up all groggy and hungover feeling like his head was a throbbing volcano about to explode.
He sat up from his sleeping position and saw that Jude was sleeping on the couch next to him and kris and Oliver were on the carpet.

"I shouldn't have drank this much alcohol last night" He mumbled to himself.

He got up trying not to wake up Jude who was sleeping soundly on the edge of the couch.
He successfully got up from around His friend and walked to the kitchen and got some water and went to the fridge and got some Ibuprofen out to help him reduce the pain.

He took the pill and washed it down with some water, yet he felt his body aching from sleeping on the couch.

He then realised that Jace was not anywhere down stairs.
He wasn't sleeping anywhere near them so he went upstairs to check the rooms and found him Sleeping in one of the guestrooms, then he noticed that he was sleeping without a shirt and in boxers, so he just got out feeling embarrassed but not really, it wasn't his first time seeing jace like this they always had a sleepover where one of them had to sleep comfortably without any clothes on or a fewer.

He then entered his own room to change his Clothes and found That Chase and his friends were sleeping in his bed that fit them all perfectly some how.

He then looked over at the small doll house and saw that someone was in the small garden of the dollhouse picking up some stuff, and saw that it was Sara picking up their stuff.

"Hey, good morning" He greeted and kneeled down.
"Oh, morning" She said looking his way then turning her attention back.
"Whatcha doing?" He asked, "just picking up bottles and stuff from last night.." She said kneeling down and grabbed some trash.
"Bottles of what?", "we were playing a game that we saw on the Internet it's called 'let's get fucked', and we might have drunk a little too much alcohol and now everyone is sleeping" She explained putting everything she picked up in a trashbag.
"Seems like you're getting used to everything in your new lifestyle, haven't you?" He said with smirk appearing on his lips, "I guess, but drinking isn't fun as everyone made it seem" She sat down on the grass floor.

"Well, I can get you some Ibuprofen, I took some myself a while ago, and I feel a bit better" He said, "did you go out drinking too?", "yeaa, we kinda went to a Club Yesterday and I did promise myself not to drink anything other than wine but I ended up drinking 7 shots of whiskey.." He bit his lip in embarrassment.
"Well if you can find my Size please do" she said, "actaully, wanna go out right now? No one is gonna wake up anytime soon they all will be passed out not for another 4 hours, and even if they do it doesn't matter" He shrugged.
"Sure, I'll just go get dressed" She said entering the house.

A couple of minutes later she came out the house all dressed up in a short black skirt and a white crocheted sweater with some tights and black Mary Jane's.

"You sure know how to dress" He said also dressed up in grey Sweatpants and a black Hoodie.

"I can say the same about you, now let's get going" She said stepping down the steps of the porch.
He extended his hand and she hopped on and seated herself so she wouldn't fall.

They exited the room, down the stairs and out the door.
They got into the car and he seated her like how he did before on his lap so she's closer to him.

He started the car and got out of the Big open driveway and onto the road.
"So wanna go to the mall?" He asked.
"What's a mall?" She looked up at him confused, He looked shocked that she didn't know what mall is, but he assumed because she's never left the Pet store.
"I'll show you when we get there" He said.