Chapter 15: who's Eli?

Cody's pov:

I still can't believe I actually told her.. I dreamt about it all night, I couldn't sleep at all, and a stupid smile wouldn't leave my face.
I just felt happy.. and somewhat embarrassed of having that awkward moment when she accidentally ended up in my mouth... but I was unaware of it happening.

I may have moved on too soon from my last break up, but I figured me and Ava wouldn't last very long, because she usually can't keep up with her lies.

But right now.. sleeping in my bed, I feel a bit upset, but I also feel happy for having the most amazing person here.. sleeping on a pillow next to me.

I'm a very expressing person, and very sensitive.
My face and voice changes according to everything im feeling, means.. I can't really hide if I'm happy, sad, mentally insane, or anything.

But yea, I guess she could read the signs from the beggining because I'm too obvious.
But I'm actually glad she did.. I'm glad she knew how much i cared for her even before this moment.

OK now I'm talking too much, aren't I?

But like, I have no where to pour out my thoughts, so I just dump them whenever I get the chance.

I gently turned over to face her side so see her curled up in a little ball with her little duvet that she brought from her room.
She looked like a little doll, the most perfect looking doll, even if she wakes up with a birds nest on her head.. I'll still see her as my little miss.

I stroked her side carefully and gently my smile remaining there, even making me chuckle a little, but I had to hold it as to not wake her.

I felt my eyelids droop down, telling me it's time for me to get sleep since I have to go to school tomorrow after my break, I took all my tests and assignments online, and my work.. Oliver managed everything.

But right now, all I wanted was sleep.

_________________________________________

.:in the morning:.
(7:35 am)
Sara's pov:

Waking up trying to open my eyes from a semi restful sleep.
I tried getting, but I felt that heavy weight on me like every morning, I tried pushing off Cody's hand from ontop of me so I can get up and get ready for school.

Just as I shifted under his hand, he also started gaining consciousness and slowly opened his eyes.

"Good morning.." he said groggily, "morning, come on we have to get ready" I said sitting up and stretched my torso and my arms stretching them over my head.
"Already.." he sighed and sat up to also stretch out.
"Yes, now come on help me to my room" I stood up and shook his hand to wake him up further.

He got out of bed and brought his hand out to me and climb on it.
I got on his hand and sat myself in the middle of it and latched onto his thumb to steady myself and not fall.

He walked over to the table that had our little house on it and put his hand on the table and I got off.

"15 minutes, Alright?" He conditioned.
"Alright, Alright" I said closing the door behind me to find Elliott sitting on the couch all ready and playing on his phone.
"How did you get in? The room door was locked?" I wondered, "there's a door for the maids near the door and Chase got me in through that, and Via has a bit down the weather, so she's staying under the supervision of Zach since he's the oldest while we go and he's going to take care of her" Elliott explained, but I felt uneasy with Via around oher giants, but zach and Austin seem to be no harm.
I just hummed in response and went up the stairs to get ready.