Chapter 10: hospital visit

.:Cody's POV:.

I left the restaurant speechless with my eyes stinging me with tears wanting to spill out.
I Can't believe i even loved her in the first place.. I always put her over Myself, I did so much for her, and that's how she ends up repaying me?

It's stupid I know, after all Many of my friends told me she was a bit annoying and tacky and somewhat selfish, but love blinds you when you're looking at someone you love, you don't see their flaws or imperfections, sometimes it even blocks out the Toxicity in them, which is something very common in people.

Love is powerful, and love is happiness, but with the right person, when I thought I found the right girl to make me happy, it turned upside down.
7 months gone into thin air, she said in her texts she never liked me from the beggining, but felt bad that I liked her so she dated me because I had the money to meet her needs.

It's heartbreaking, but the damage has been done.

I got into my car and turned it on, and just then Tears were running down my face stinging it as it streamed down feeling like hot lava was pouring out of my eyes.

I got out the parking lot and started driving quietly down the road, my vision was sort of blurry, which I shouldn't be driving at all if I couldn't see, but I was too upset and mad to stop, so I just drove not even focusing on where I was going.

Then suddenly everything blacked out.

_______________________________________

.:Couple of hours later:.

Waking up, feeling like my head was an erupting volcano, I tried opening my eyes only to be blinded by a light shining straight into my irises.

I noticed I wasn't In a familiar place, the walls were white there were beeping sounds around me and gauze wrapped tightly around my head and wrapped in other places and some minor cuts and bruises on my arms and legs.
Was I in a car accident?
And am I in a hospital?

Hundreds of questions started circling my head on what happened the night before.
My memories started building up on top of eachother; on how I found out about Ava cheating on me, and storming out the restaurant, and getting into the car driving to no where with blurry vision then I blacked out.

Just as I sat up from my laying position, a doctor Came into the room with a nurse right behind him.

"I see you're awake Mr Anderson, Can you hear and see me clearly?" The doctor asked standing by the hospital bed.
"Yes.. uh.. I can see and hear you clearly.. M-may I ask a question?" I stuttered out feeling like my tongue was melted in my mouth, "Sure, ask and I'll answer" He replied.
"What happened last night?"I asked still adjusting to the brightness of the room, "also can we turn down the lights a bit?".
He asked the nurse to do as I wished then spoke, "Well, last night you were driving in a semi-empty road and crashed into a tree with your car, but don't worry nothing serious has happened, no internal bleeding or deep cuts or broken limbs; you just have a couple of bruises up and down your body and minor cuts, and your head had a bigger cut but it was shallow nothing too serious" the doctor updated me with everything that has happened, and my mind was still comprehending everything he was saying slowly.

"The only damage that has happened is your car that was completely totaled and crushed from hitting that tree, but the insurance isn't gonna cover the whole damage since it can't be covered but will transfer like 50% of money hat you payed for the car to you" The doctor said.
"Well.. I mean, atleast nothing else serious happened, How long will it take for me to recover?" I asked waiting impatiently for his answer.
"You're gonna recover soon, in like 4 weeks or so, would not recommend going to school for 2 weeks, just so you can get on your feet".