Practice

Adrian POV

" Sooo Jayden huh?" Carter said teasing me as we walked into after school practice.

" Really?" I asked him annoyed.

" Yes really I saw the look you were giving her you don't give that look to anyone you're always so cranky with other people," Carter said making me annoyed.

" SEE! Your making the 'annoyed' face," Carter said laughing but all conversation stopped when we begin to work out for upcoming games against other schools.

Now to make things clear Carter does not play on the girls basketball team but he does play basketball just on the boys team.

After a couple of hours of working out, playing basketball against each other, and even doing team workouts girls and boys alike we went home around 4:00 p.m. which was normal but then coach stopped us to tell the teams something.

" Before you guys go we have gotten news that we are invited to be in the tournament for basketball teams in the area-"

" Does that mean we get a chance at versing South Colom," Someone asked which made my coach do a grin.

" That's right we have a chance at showing those bears who's best," coach said making everyone laugh.

" Ok now everyone go home," Coach said as we all left the gym.

" So do you think we will see Jayden on the bus ride home? Or do you think you will be lonely on the way home?" Carter said in a mocking manner making me annoyed.

" No I don't think so because she has a life of her own," I said as we both entered the bus and went home for the day.