School

Nathan POV

I waited outside Jayden's house waiting for her but no one came out of the house so I took out my phone and began to text her.

Me- Jayden where the hell are you?

Jayden- What do you mean? I'm on my way to school.

Me- How? I'm waiting outside your house, I didn't see you leave.

Jayden- OH I'm not staying at my house.

Me- What do you mean.

Jayden- I'm staying with Adrian and her family for a little while longer.

And of course this bitch didn't tell me I sighed out loud as I started to walk to school without my best friend.

***************

I made it to school Jayden waiting for me at the gate I walked up to her realizing she was wearing a fucking North Rain hoodie.

" Jayden, are you trying to die by Victoria today?" I asked in wow at Jayden's bravery.

" What do you mean?" She asked completely confused.

" Your wearing a North Rain Highschool hoodie." I told her laughing as she realized it blushing at the sight making me realized that the hoodie she was wearing was Adrian's.

" Holy shit is that ADRIAN'S HOODIE!?" I yelled out loud making people look at us Jayden hushed me.

" Shut the hell up." She said hushing me.

" Is it noticable that it's a North Rain highschool hoodie?" She asked nervous.

" Ha, no it doesn't I only noticed because of the claw mark on the hoodie it's a bit different from our hoodies." I told her making her sigh with relief.

**************

Classes went by pretty fast now it was time for the after school basketball tournament or begin.

The tournament went like this there's 8 teams 4 teams are from our area and 4 teams are from North Rain's area and each team will face each other meaning that the South Colom teams will face the North Rain teams.

Then out of the 8 teams there will be 4 winners in all then those 4 teams will face off to get 2 winners that will finally face off to get the tournament winner.

And with that being said I went into the gym with Jayden waiting for the games to begin.