Feelings

Victoria POV

I saw Olivia's car as she pulled up making me look down at Jayden one last time before going into Olivia's car, as we pulled out of the store parking lot I watched as Jayden watched us pull out with this look of pain.

I hated that look I don't know why but I did I also felt this pit in my stomach I didn't know what this feeling was but I didn't like it the feeling lingered the whole car ride home.

I know what I did was wrong but I was angry she lied to me and I don't like lies I never have and never will she's hiding something and I don't know why.

Olivia stayed silent the whole ride and so did I the rain was pouring still so I just watched as it poured and waited until Olivia dropped me off at my place but the more we drove the more the feeling in my stomach grew.

Olivia finally turned on my street after a couple of minutes then we were in front of my house I unbuckled and was about to get out before Olivia grabbed my arm stopping me in my tracks.

" Yes?" I asked her confused as she looked at me.

" You need to stop this, hurting her I mean." She said plainly but seriously as I looked at her confused.

" Why?"

" Because one day someone will find out and you might not be able to hurt them like you hurt her." She told me as she let go of my arm.

I didn't say anything as I left the car and went into my house I went up to my room and laid in my bed then finally I realized the feeling that was in my stomach.

Regret.