Who's That?

Jayden POV

I chuckled at the last text he sent before I sent it back but as I was going to lay down I felt someone that held a comfortable warmth wrap around my waist, it was Adrian.

" Who was that beautiful?" She asked putting her head on my shoulder looking over said shoulder seeing the texts making her eyes glare at the phone, she was jealous, cute.

" It's just my best friend, Nathan." I told her as I rubbed her hands and arms thag were still wrapped around me making her nuzzle her face in the crock of my neck I couldn't help but smile at this action.

" Are you jealous Rian?" I asked her most likely knowing the answer.

She nuzzled her face more into my neck before answering " Yes, yes I was," She told me making me smile a bit then without warning she lifted me up off the ground I squealed a bit but calmed down quickly.

She walked us both over to her bed and layed us both down I turned over to look her in her eyes before she nuzzled her face into my neck then she started to breath slowly she was falling asleep and to be honest I was too.

She smelled like vanilla and cinnamon a sweet smell making me even more sleepy, my eyes began to slightly close, my body relaxed the more I layed with her, and then finally my eyes fully closed and that's how my Saturday ended or so I thought.