The End

Victoria POV

As the coaches told us to get back in the court has Adrian been glaring at me as I did the same thing.

How dare she think she can talk to Jayden, how dare she even lay her eyes on Jayden, like who does she think she is?

And with that the ball was in the air me and Adrian both went for it because we both wanted to win, winning meant that we won Jayden and that included her love, support, and smile.

I ran across the court ball in hand running to their side to score some points I ran fast knowing that she was behind me I took my chance and threw the ball hoping it went in but to my dismay she intercepted it grabbing it and running across the court.

She was faster than last time running through my entire team which I didn't understand our form was great so how did SHE out of all people find breaks in our form.

I chased after her but I couldn't catch up in time she shot the ball perfectly making it into the basket scoring her team points, this was going to be a long final match.

**************

Everyone on every team was tried but we South Colom had to win why? Because we had a purpose to win no I had a purpose to win, Jayden.

We had the final 5 minutes on the clock everyone was on edge we were at a tie in points we needed to get points in or we would lose.

I had the ball in my hands I was going to make the final shot I ran across the court the seconds counting down Adrian tailing behind me she was catching up I needed to run faster.

Run
Run
RUN

I ran across the court the time ticking we had 10 more seconds left I needed to make this shot I shot it but SHE INTERCEPTED IT!

Adrian grabbed the ball mid air running at the quickest speed I've ever seen her do she passed by my entire team none of the team moving almost like it was in slow motion.

5....

I ran in front of her I needed to stop her she can't win, SHE CAN'T.

4....

She got herself in position ball in hand I needed to stop her.

3....

I heard everyone's yells as I jumped in front of her trying to stop her from throwing the ball.

2....

All I needed was to get my hand in front of the ball.

1....

She took her shot, the ball in the air I ran fast as I could trying to stop it.

0....

*RING

The buzzer went off I looked over at the score board, did she make it? I turned around to see the score board it was changing we all looked in nervousness, would the score change? Or would it stay the same?

35:32

The crowds went wild they had won. North Rain had won the tournament.

I had lost to Adrian Basti.

I had lost Jayden.

I had lost.

That was the end.