What's Wrong With Me?

Victoria POV

As I sat down at the tables infront of the school I saw the city bus stop two roads down and then to my surprise Jayden walked from the area that the bus was.

She walked into the school perimeters then one of my friends spoke.

" Hey look it's the fag," She said making everyone else snicker, my thing was why was she smiling? Who was on that bus that made her smile like that? It made me annoyed at the fact that maybe someone else made her happy for some reason I didn't know why but it did.

**********

It was now after school practice and apparently we have a new manager but this new person was late which made me and the entire team annoyed but the coach told us that we could wait a few which we did.

A few moments later the door to the gym opened to reveal Jayden Dawson.

There's no fucking way they put her out of all people as in a manager, why her? There's fucking plenty of people in this school and they chose her, fucking hell.

" So I'm guessing the principal made you the manager?" Coach asked told her with which she nodded making coach smile!

" Well I'm glad to have you as the manager Jayden now let's get started," Coach told her with a smile making her smile as well.

Everyone looks horrified or confused coach one, never smiled two, why was  coach so happy to have Jayden as a manager? this shit is so fucking confusing.

************

After practice I was pissed Jayden was all friendly with the coach which pissed everyone off we all went into the locker room and changed.

We left the gym and then we saw Jayden my blood was boiling at this point I walked over to her and shoved her into the wall making her lose her breath.

" What the hell was that huh? With the coach? Being the new manager? Huh? HUH?" I asked her making her looks at me with fear.

" It's nothing I swear Victoria I swear," She said with tears in her eyes making me freeze for a moment, why in the hell am I hesitating? Why was I annoyed this morning? WHY EVERYTHING?!

In one swift motion I pushed into the wall once again making her fall as I quickly walked away thinking one thing. What the hell was wrong with me?