What Happened?

Adrian POV

Practice ended for me so I was on the bus honestly I was hoping it's just drove to my spot because I was hungry but to my dismay I felt it stopped I looked out the window into the bus.

She walked to the back and to my surprise it was Jayden her eyes were red as if she was crying she stood there for a moment before she realized who I was and started talking.

" Rain can I get the window seat?" She asked me what was like a whisper I instantly got up and let her have the seat I sat down after she did then in a bad time my stomach growled making her look at me.

" Are you hungry Rian?" She asked me glancing at me I with a guilty look nodded.

" I think I have food give me a moment, She said I tried to tell her I could wait but she wouldn't listen and handed me her lunchbox I took it and began eating I looked up at her to thank her but then I saw it, the bruising on her face.

" What happened to you?" I asked dropping the fork and begin to slightly run my fingers on her face making her flinch.

" Nothing, it's nothing," She told me which I didn't believe one bit but before I can say anything she got a text after reading it she's silently cursed under her breath.

" What's wrong?" I asked as I saw tears in her eyes.

" My parents aren't home and it's going to storm today, Saturday, and Sunday and and-" She stuttered making me sad.

" Hey, hey, hey it's ok take a breath you don't have to tell me if you don't want to," I said making her follow my instructions calming her down a bit.

" No I want you I'm just ashamed of it really I'm afraid of loud noises such as loud thunder, yelling, and stuff like that so I don't want to be alone but I guess I have to," She said that she wiped her tears I felt bad but then an idea came to mind.

" You can stay with me and my family this weekend," I said making her head snap up with a happy look but turned into a sad look.

" Really? Are you sure? I don't want to interrupt your family time-"

" No I insist," I said making her smile as the bus drove to my stop.