The Games Begin

Adrian POV

I got to the gym seeing coaches from other teams people coming from other schools to cheer on their teams I looked around the gym because mabye I could spot Jayden but was interrupted by Carter who tapped my shoulder.

" Looking for your girlfriend?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

" She's not my girlfriend, she's my friend." I told him making him hum.

" Well you need to get changed because you guys have a game." He told me making me nod in agreement as I went to go get changed.

************

The South Colom teams were decent and so we're we right now we were taking a break our team manager heard that a match had already ended the winning team being from the South Colom side, which wasn't good for us because now we only had three teams on our end but we could pull through.

The coach calls us to go on the court so that way we could finish the match.

They put thier number 11 on me to guard me which failed I swiftly moved past them and intercepted the ball making our team have the upper hand.

I moved across the court with little to no ease that's when the entire team surrounded me as I tried to shoot but they didn't do much because I jumped up making the shot, the crowd went wild as we went to the middle of the court.

The game went on for a little while longer both teams getting shots in but the last shot was up to me my teammate, Ari, handed me the ball whispering.

" Make this one good." She said with a grin making me grin back as both teams ran across the court thier team trying to do thier best at getting the ball from me but failed I ran and ran until I reached half court the time was ticking I had 5 seconds left to make the shot.

I put my arms in position, closing my eyes, and taking a deep breath before making the ball go into flight it flew in the air, time was ticking, and then it swished the time had ended we had won the match.

Sweat rolled down everyone's face, our adrenaline pumping through us as a team, our bodies wanting to move more concur more, and all I could think is...

Let the games begin.