News

Victoria POV

I watched as the bus that Jaden went to drove off I didn't know why I didn't just walk off after what I did for some reason I wanted to watch to see if she was going home.

I walked down the road until about 30 to 40 minutes later I made it home and went straight upstairs to my room plopping myself on my bed after getting changed of course.

I grabbed my phone and checked my messages to see texts from the girls in the basketball team.

Emma- So I may or may not have found out why coach was so happy at Jayden.

As soon as I saw the text I instantly got interested so I sat up in my bed ready for the news.

Olivia- Oh really? Go on then.

Emma- Apparently Jayden was approached by coach to be the original manager but she rejected it and no one knew why.

As I read the message I instantly knew why she didn't take up the opportunity and the answer to that was me and the team but it seemed someone read my mind.

Sam- Probably rejected it because of us you know.

Emi- Yeah probably so.

Olivia- Well at least you know she knew what was best for her.

After that text I though my phone away from me angry I didn't know why but I was angry I didn't know if it was because of the news I just read or what they had said.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off into my sleep.