We Have Problems

Adrian POV

After what Victoria did everyone on their team looked so confused almost like this never happens but the team followed behind her I got up and went over to our side of the gym with my team my mama and mom waiting for me.

" Are you okay Adrian?" My mama asked me making me nod making her smile.

" What's that girl's problem?" My mom asked as I looked over in the direction of the South Colom team seeing Victoria throw Jayden on a chair making everyone in both teams go quiet.

" WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Victoria yelled making everyone now look in their direction.

" Wh-what  d-do you me-mean Vic- Victori" Jayden replied so low that almost I didn't hear her.

" OH NOW YOUR GOING TO PLAY DUMB NOW?"

" Wh-what-"

*SLAP

My eyes widened with anger as I saw Victoria slap Jayden across the face I instantly got up off my chair making my mom grab my arm all of us watching what would happen next.

" YOU'RE ON OUR TEAM NOT THEIRS, YOU'RE OUR MANAGER NOT THEIRS, SO WHY AND GOD'S NAME DID YOU EVEN GO NEAR ADRIAN?" Victoria asked as Jayden looked up at her with tears in her eyes.

" I-I wan-wanted to s-see if she wa-was ok." Jayden said now crying I went to go walk over there but my mom stopped me making me look at her with anger.

" Wait until you're on the court then you kick her ass on the court and then off the court when the game ends." She told me as I looked over at her and then back at the yelling Victoria.

" Fine." I said as I sat down everyone still watching in shock.

" Are you wearing her hoodie?" Victoria asked Jayden who didn't answer at first.

" ARE YOU?"

" Yes." Was all she said but before she could do anything else the coaches came back into the gym.

" The game is still on." Coach said making everyone nod.

Victoria Grayson we now have fucking problems.