Breakfast In Bed

Adrian POV

I woke up next to Jayden who looked so peaceful I got up from her grasp quietly before going to the kitchen to see my moms on the couch, my mom reading the newspaper and my mama watching the news but stopped it when she realized I was in the room.

" Ah Adrian your awake, where's Jayden?" She asked me making me smile.

" She's still asleep, why? Do you already miss her?" I asked taunting her making her laugh.

" Yes she's so nice, relatable, and very funny." She stated with a laugh then my mom looked up at me with a smile.

" I found out some news for you, would you like to hear it now or later when you come home from practice?" She asked me which made me curious.

" Now I would like it now," I told her leaning on the counter as I began to make me and Jayden's breakfast.

" Jayden goes to South Colom Highschool and furthermore she's the basketball teams manager." My mom said to me as I stopped what I was doing and looked at her.

" Really?"

" Yup"

I laughed as I finished making our food then I thought of a reply for my mom so I just told her what I was thinking.

" Well that changes nothing." I told her as I walked into my room to be met with a still sleeping Jayden, I sat down looking at her I couldn't help but let my thoughts take over.

" That day when you were crying were you being bullied at that school?"

" Are you ok there? At that school?"

" Are you being hurt there? Who's doing it?" I asked her in a whisper as I rubbed her slightly bruised face.

" Who ever it is better stop or we are going to have a problems." I whispered as I continued to do what I was doing before but this time it caused her to wake up.

" Rian?" She asked me in the most beautiful voice I had ever heard but I snapped beck into reality.

" I made breakfast for us," I told her handing her a plate which made her her laugh and sit up causing my shirt to lift up revealing more bruising.

" Thank you," Was all she said before she started to eat as I looked at the bruising and only one thought came to mind.

Who ever hurt her will definitely have problems with me.