Sunday Morning

Adrian POV

I woke up with Jayden snuggled up to me like a koala which made me smile at the sight I looked at her as she wore my sweater with my PJ pants it warmed my heart.

I unhooked her arms from me so I could go to the kitchen so I could get us some food. I went downstairs and into the kitchen to see my mom sitting at the kitchen table my mama probably still sleeping.

" Are you ok Adrian?" My mom asked me as I started making our oatmeal.

" Yeah I'm fine, why?" I asked confused a bit.

" Because you looked pissed last night so I was asking if you were ok now." She said as I walked over to her sitting beside her on the couch as she sat down her stuff.

" I was pissed last night someone hurt Jayden and got away with it." I told her making her hum.

" Did she tell you the name of the person who did it?"

" No she was scared to."

" If you meet the person that did this you have my full permission to kick thier ass weather that be in the sport they play, academically, in popularity I don't care but you have my permission." Mom told me with a smile.

Mom and mama both already treated Jayden as family so this wasn't much of a surprise but it did reassure me which was nice I heard the microwave go off singling that the food was done.

I got up and so did mom and then she did something that was a little bit surprising, she hugged me I hugged her back as she backed away and smiled.

" Now go feed your girlfriend before she starves." My mom said while walking away giving me no time to correct her as she went upstairs and I grabbed me and Jayden's food and going upstairs.