Late

Jayden POV

" So would you like to watch me practice? At my school I mean?" Adrian asked me nervously.

" Sure, what do you do? Like sport? And what school do you go to?" I asked making her face light up but went back down.

" I play basketball at North Rain Highschool." She told me making my eyes widen but then went back to normal.

" Sure I would love too," I told her making her smile.

" Ok then let's get going," She said to me as we both got up and got ready to leave.

************

" Well have a nice time you two I'll pick you up in a couple of hours," Sarah told us as we left the car and walked into the gym of North Rain Highschool.

Adrian opened the doors to the gym as she dropped her stuff on the bleachers then she looked at me.

" Wanna tour of the great Rain Highschool gym?" She asked me with a smile as I nodded.

************

" And that's the gym," She said as she came to a stop she had already changed into her school jersey if I'm being honest she looked good in it.

Her muscles were more shown in the uniform, her hair was in a messy ponytail, and her pretty blue eyes blended in with the uniform she truly looked like a tiger a beautiful blue eyed one in fact.

Then I heard the doors to the gym open to reveal Carter, the rest of the boys team I assume, and the rest of the girls team.

" Well this is a surprise."