Weekend Home

Jayden POV

As Adrian unlocked the door to the beautiful house I walked into the house to see an even more beautiful interior I heard the door lock behind me I turned to look at Adrian confused at where her parents were.

" My parents come home around 7ish so we're alone for now plus my mom has a key so we're good." She clarified making me chuckle a bit I checked the time to see it was 5:00p.m so we had time but then a thought hit me, I had no clothes what so ever.

" Is there something wrong?" Adrian asked worried.

" Umm, I have no clothes with me which means I have nothing to wear," I told her looking down at the ground ashamed.

" Hey, hey, hey that's fine you can use my clothes," She said making me calm down she grabbed my hand and took me upstairs to her room which was absolutely beautiful.

" I'm sorry for the mess you can sit on the bed as I get you some clothes to wear," She told me as she walked into her closet oh yeah she has a walk in closet cool right? So as I was told I sat on the bed until about 20 minutes later she came out with some outfits.

" Here's 7 outfits you can choose from I figured you would want to wear something comfortable so I got you pj's, shorts, and PJ pants the bathroom is right next to the closet." She told me with a smile as she held her outfit.

" I'll be in my parents bathroom if you need me ok," She told me as she left me alone in her room.

***********

I wore a simple sweat pants with PJ pants because none of Adrian's pants fit me unless there PJ pants which is what I was wearing.

When I left the bathroom I saw Adrian on her bed when she realized I was there she got up and cleared her throat she wore sweat pants and a short shirt.

" Are you hungry?" She asked me which I nodded realizing I hadn't ate in a while she once again grabbed my hand lightly moving me to the kitchen.

" What would you like to eat beautiful?" She asked me making me laugh but made me think for a bit.

" Spaghetti or pasta," I told her which made her laugh.

" A classic." She said as she began to cook the food as we began to have a light hearted conversations.