What The Hell

Victoria POV

It was time, time for the match.

Us vs. North Rain.

We walked on the court as coach and Jayden sat on the sidelines of our team. North Rain's team left the locker room and had the same look that our team did the look of hunger. The hunger to win.

We all got into our positions and then the ball was thrown into the court the game had begun.

***************

We all chased after the ball because North Rain's side had the ball the girl that had the ball was being surrounded by our team she had nowhere to go she was cornered we had her in our grasp.

Then Olivia moved from her spot a bit giving the girl room to pass the ball I tried to get there to fill in the gap before she could pass it but I was late she passed it.

Their lead player, Adrian Basti, now had the ball I chased after her with great speed she tried to shake me off but couldn't because I stayed on her tail sweat roll down both of our faces as we stared at each other for a split second until she swiftly move past me, Olivia was to my right while Emma was to my left the rest of the team behind us.

Emma ran in front of me causing my vision to be blocked for a short time and then when I could see I saw Adrian and with one swift motion, we collided.

Blood came from Adrian's nose as we both sat on the floor I heard running come from both sides of the court coach and Jayden were behind me while Adrian's coach was behind her.

Coach got in front of me while the team surrounded me when coach began to talk.

" Victoria, Victoria, can you hear me? Are you okay?" She asked making me nod as her voice cut out as I saw what happened in slow motion.

I saw Jaden come from behind me and slowly make her wait to Adrian kneeling down in front of her, pulling out a cloth, and putting it on Adrian's nose.

Everyone was talking around me but I paid no attention to what they were saying as I watched the interaction in slow motion.

What the hell was she doing? I'm on her team not Adrian, so why didn't she checking on her?

Then it made sense. The person on her phone the contact name was 'Rian' short for Adrian, my manager had been talking with Adrian Basti, and the fucking hoodie wasn't ours it was theirs Jayden Dawson was wearing Adrian's hoodie HER FUCKING HOODIE.

I got up anger pumping through my body, grabbed Adrian by the arm, and walked her over to our side leaving Adrian behind.