Who Hurt You?

Adrian POV

I opened my room door to see Jayden lying on my bed wearing my hoodie with my name on it and ok pants it made me smile to see the sight but sad because I saw tears rolling down her face.

" Love are you awake?" I asked as I took my shoes off and sat on the bed next to her.

She nodded a 'yes' to my question as she still cuddled up to my blanket.

" Love you have to tell me what happened, who did this to you? Or even how it happened?" I asked her as she slightly looked at me.

" I got beat up at the store." She said simply.

" By who?" I asked my anger rising at the person who did this to her.

" Someone at my school." She said not looking at me avoiding my gaze.

" Love-"

" It hurt so much baby." She told me while letting her tears come out making me even more sad.

She turned to look at me tears running down her face she sat up a bit crawling into my lap putting her face into my neck as she cried I wrapped my arms around her waist making her shiver a bit before I started to rock her back an forth.

I rubbed circles on her back as she slowly calmed down but still cried silently as she gripped on to me.

" May I see your injuries love?" I asked her as she looked at me and then nodded as she lifted up the hoodie to reveal bruising all over her stomach, then her busted lip, finally she lifted up her pant leg to reveal bruising on her knees.

After seeing everything that was done my blood was boiling, who  the hell thought this was ok? Who did this? All I know is that they go to South Colom Highschool.

" Who did this baby? What's their name?" I asked her as I looked her in the eye but she couldn't muster up an answer which made me sad she was scared.

So I thought of something to lighten the mood maybe make her sad tears into happy one's.

" Baby huh?" I said refiring to the new nickname making her blush.

" Oh hush." She told me with a smile making me smile there was the smile I loved.