Introductions

Adrian POV

As me and Jayden continued to have light hearted conversation meaning that we never heard my parents come inside.

Me and Jayden were laughing when I heard someone clear thief throat it made me look up to see both of my parents looking dead at us both until my mother spoke.

" Who's this Adrian?" My mom asked as she looked at Jayden then I realized I needed to introduce them.

" Mom, mama, this is Jayden my friend," I told them proudly than a horrible thought hit me I never told her I had two moms. What if she was homophobic? What if she didn't want to talk to me anymore? But all thoughts stopped when I remembered I needed to finish the introductions.

" Jayden this is Sarah and Emma my mom's," I finished looking at my mom with the look which she nodded.

" Look I understand if you don't want to do this any-" I started but was interrupted by Jayden.

" I'm guessing it was IVF," She started which my mama smiled and nodded.

" Cool," Was all she said confusing me and my mom.

" Your ok with that? Her having two moms?" My mom asked Jayden making her laugh a bit.

" Yeah why wouldn't I be? Did you guys think I was homophobic?" She asked chucking making everyone take a sigh of relief.

" It's nice to meet you Jayden how long will you be staying?" My mama asked as they both sat down at the counter as my mom can to help me cook.

" So Jayden hmm?" My mom asked in a whisper making me gently hit her.

" Back off"

" Hmmm ok" She said as we continued to cook.

**********

We ate and then we went to my room realizing that there was not two beds there was only one meaning one had to sleep on the floor.

" I'll sleep on the floor-"

" No you won't I will." She said.

" NO I WILL!" I yelled playfully.

" NO I WILL-" She started but was interrupted by my mom.

" Oh my God just SLEEP IN THE SAME BED WILL YOU!" She yelled from their room.

" Ok I guess that's settled." Jayden said lying in the bed first then tapped the space next to her.

" Come on." Was all she said before I layed down cuddling Jayden her doing the same.

" Goodnight beautiful." Was all I said before I fell dead asleep.