Monday Morning

Jayden POV

I heard an alarm start to go off making me swing my arm around trying to shut it off but was stopped by Adrian who was laughing at my actions.

" 5 more minutes please?" I asked her still sleepy making her laugh again.

" No, no more sleeping you gotta get up love." She whispered in my ears as she sat up from the bed.

I didn't get up I was too tried Adrian got up though she went into the bathroom and did her thing as I slowly went back into dream land until I felt arms wrap around me carrying me bridal style setting me down on a cold surface.

" Do you act like a baby every morning?" Adrian asked with a chuckle as she stood me up, put me in front of the mirror, and started to brush my teeth.

" Now you take a shower while I go pick out you and I some clothes." Adrian said as she left the bathroom letting me do my business.

************

I walked downstairs Adrian, Sarah, and Emma were already downstairs in the kitchen waiting for me as I sat down at the table Emma handing me a bowl of cereal.

" Here you go Jayden." She said with a smile as I smiled back.

We all ate in comfortable silence until Sarah spoke up, " I'm happy you decided to stay with us." She said with a smile as Emma nodded in agreement.

" I'm happy about it to." I said making everyone smile.

" Well you two better get going or your both going to be late." Emma said with a smile as me and Adrian agreed with her as we both got up grabbing our stuff leaving the house.