S Y N O P S I S

S Y N O P S I S

Bailey's life is anything but smooth sailing. After a string of academic mishaps, she's on her last warning before expulsion from her East Coast high school. Her father, desperate for a change of scenery and attitude, decides it's time for Bailey to start anew, enrolling her in the prestigious Westwood Academy, a boarding school across the country in sunny California.

Bailey arrives at Westwood with a mix of excitement and trepidation, hoping this fresh start will be the turning point she needs. However, her introduction to the academy takes an unexpected turn when a dorm room mix-up leaves her as the only girl in an all-boys building, and her roommate is none other than Caleb Black, the notorious playboy of Westwood Academy and the star basketball player. To make matters more complicated, Caleb also happens to be the headmaster's son.

Their first encounter is far from smooth, filled with tension and an unmistakable clash of personalities. Both Bailey and Caleb are determined to avoid each other at all costs, and their misgivings seem mutual. However, fate has other plans.

Bailey soon befriends Lucas and Matthew, Caleb's two closest friends, bringing her closer to Caleb's world than she ever intended. As Bailey gets to know Caleb beyond his reputation, she discovers layers of complexity and vulnerability that he hides beneath his confident exterior. Caleb, too, begins to see a side of Bailey that goes beyond her initial awkwardness and clumsiness.

As they spend more time together, Bailey and Caleb find that there's an unexpected chemistry between them. Despite their differences, they share dreams, ambitions, and a desire to be understood. Their friendship deepens, and it becomes increasingly difficult to ignore the growing attraction between them.