*Blackmailing Her Parents*

Spam me more comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book. Thank you >~<
-----------------------------------------------------------

[Enjoy Reading😘]

After everything happened a while ago it makes her so scared,furious and frustrated at the same time. She quickly left the poolside to find the way of ceremony hall.

She was walking towards the ceremony hall while each and every word that Jaehyuk said was still ringing inside her head.

*You are meant to be mine and will forever be mine.*
*No one can change it!*
*No one!* *No one!* *No one!*

Her all thought cut off when her mom call her name

Mom: Oh Y/n sweetie.... finally you are here.
–Her mom smiled at her as soon she approached them. She tried to smile back forcefully. But, then her gaze fall on other pair who was sitting on the opposite side of her parents.

Dad: Sir, This is my daughter whom we were talking about.
–Confusion got visible on y/n's face after hearing her dad. But, she just quickly bowed at them since they were her father's boss.

Dad: Dear Y/n, This is my company's CEO and his wife...Mr.Yoon & Mrs.Yoon.
–She become more confused when her father introduce them to her. But she somehow forced a smile.

Y/n: Nice to meet you both sir and mam.
–She said politely while they smile back at her.

Mrs.Yoon: I see....you both have very sweet and polite daughter. Y/n sit here.
–She offered her a seat between her and y/n's mom. Without wasting time she sit there. Not gonna lie but she was feeling a bit awkward there But can't deny the fact that the CEO and his wife seems super sweet which made her a little bit comfortable.

Mr.Yoon: So she is going to graduate this week.... that's really great.
–He smiled towards her dad while he nodded cheerfully.

Mr.Yoon: My son is also going to graduate this week and he is going to be the next CEO of this company. I hope he can handle this company properly.

Dad: He will sir don't worry.
–He said genuinely while everyone smiled. But, suddenly something clicked on her mind making her eyes slightly widen.

Y/n's thoughts: *Wait......He is Mr.Yoon...one of the most powerful businessman and owns a big company. Also he have a son.....is that mean.....*

Mrs.Yoon: Oh son...you are here.
–She said looking at the other direction cutting off her all thoughts.

And her jaw dropped when he approached them all.

Jaehyuk: Sorry mom,dad....i just had a important work. So i had to leave like that few minutes ago.
–He take a seat beside his father casually while her eyes didn't leave him for a second.

Mrs.Yoon: It's ok honey. You are here in time. That's what matters.
–Jaehyuk smiled at his mother and then his gaze fall on y/n's shocked face who was staring him.
A smirk form on his lips while she blink for sometimes and quickly look away.

Mr.Yoon: So this is my son Jaehyuk...soon to be owner of this company.
–Her dad nodded and look at Jaehyuk who just smile at them with a slight bow.