*MISUNDERSTANDINGS?!?!*

Spam me more comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book. Thank you >~<
______________________________________

[Enjoy Reading 😘]
------------------------------------

Knocking on the door for few times,
Y/n finally open the door finding the room empty. A sad pout formed on her face while she took a deep breathe.

Y/n: Aish he haven't come yet from his meeting....
–She said with her sad voice and walk towards his table to get the file for which she came into his office.

Y/n: What taking his so long...? Did he had his lunch or he is starving himself for work like all the time?
–She asked herself looking at the empty chair of him.

She doesn't know what gotten into her...but these days his absence really makes her feel sad. She feel like something is missing whenever he isn't around.

Y/n: Ugh!.... Please come back soon cause I'm somehow worried.
–She said shrugging off her thoughts and was about to leave the room with her file. But her breathing hitched when suddenly someone caught her waist from behind and in the next moment, her back hit the glass wall.

Jaehyuk: So finally my wifey started to miss me huh?...
–Hearing his voice, she quickly lift her head to look at him with her widen eyes only to find him smirking.

Y/n: Y-Yah!.... Y-You are back from the meeting? When?!
–She asked with her shaking voice since she was startled.

Jaehyuk: A few minutes ago baby. I was about go to meet you after placing the files on the selves but then you suddenly came by yourself opening the door on my face while i was behind of that door.

Y/n parted her lips in shock.

Y/n: So that's mean you heard all the things I said few minutes ago?

Jaehyuk: Yes I did. I never knew my babygirl cares about me this much until today.
–His smirk grow bigger as he lean closer to her face trapping her in his arms more. But he startled when she suddenly started to shout at him.

Y/n: Yahhhhhhhh! How could you do this?! How could you earsdrop to my conversation.
–She started to hit his chest while her face become red like tamato.

Jaehyuk let out a chuckle at her outburst and quickly caught her both wrists pinning them against the wall.

Jaehyuk: Why are you so mad hmm? Is it really hard for you to admit that you already for this handsome bad boy who is running behind you for so long?
–He frown his one eyebrow at her but she quickly look away.

Y/n's thoughts: *Gosh my heart.....why is it beating so fast....I'm afraid.*

Gulping down her nervousness when she feel his body against her's, she started to twist her wrists to get free from his grip.

Jaehyuk: Oh my babygirl is becoming strong day by day. Why don't you show me your all strength in the bed instead of office?
–He whispered on her face seductively still holding her wrists tightly.

Y/n: Yoon Jaehyukkkkkkk!
–He started to laugh seeing her red angry and shy face and slowly let her go.

Jaehyuk: You look way to much cute wifey when you become angry.
–He teased her between of his laugh making her head boil out of anger.

Y/n: YAH! I'll never came to your office alone again. I SWEAR!!!....
–She stomped her heel on the ground and left the room leaving the laughing Jaehyuk.