*Jihoon's Hidden Feelings?!?!*

Spam me more comments so that I could read what's your thoughts about this book. Thank you >~<
______________________________________

[Enjoy Reading 😘]
------------------------------------

After a month~
-------------------------------

Jihoon: Y/n....
–He called out her name softly as he put his hand on shoulder shaking her slightly after nothing her being spaced out.

Y/n quickly snatch out of her thoughts and blink her eyes before looking at his confused face.

Jihoon: Y/n are u alright? You haven't eat a single bite of your lunch and there I am, almost at the edge of finishing it. What happened to you....? You seems so lost.
–He asked worriedly while she quickly shook her head and smile.

Y/n: No...... I am fine Jihoon. I was just thinking about something.
–She look down at her food and let out a sigh before holding the chopsticks.

Jihoon: You are thinking about Jaehyuk.... right?
–He asked and take a bite of his grilled meat casually.

Y/n bite her lower lip and another sigh left from her mouth. He is right....She was thinking about Jaehyuk. In the past month, she always had her meal with Jaehyuk. Sometimes he might feed her if she seems tired. He will never let her stressed out herself. She never knew that he has this much caring side under his dark aura. He has changed alot all she could say. And she can't help but somehow feel happy now whenever he is around of her.

"His eternal love for her...he has already showed enough to her. He makes her feel special that nobody ever made her feel like. And little she doesn't knew that, all these things made her already fall for him unconsciously."

Y/n: I wonder if his meeting going well.
–She said in her lower voice poking her food while Jihoon lift his head to look at her.

Jihoon: Don't worry y/n.... I'm sure he is doing well like everytime.
–He tried to comfort her while she just hummed.

Jihoon: By the way, these days I have noticed that you always worry or think about Jaehyuk. Looks like you finally started to fall for him.
–He said with a bitter smile.

Y/n looked at him with her frowned eyebrows and gulp don't know what to say since she was confused about her own feelings.

In the past month, y/n and Jihoon also become close. He always accompany her whenever she visit other companies for the work. In that mean time, he also come to know about the whole story of her wedding. He always cheered her and helped her in everything like a great friend.

"But little she doesn't know that he already built special feelings for her unknowingly."

Y/n: So....today we have to meet some clients to know about the reports. Will you accompany me Jihoon.
–She said trying to change the topic and smile at him.

Jihoon: Sure.
–He smile back at her.

Y/n: Ok then we will leave after having lunch. Is that ok for you?

Jihoon: Anything for you y/n~
–Y/n smiled nervously at his statement and nod her head.

To be continued...

______________________________________

Hello chingu's how you guys are doing I hope you all are doing well ☺️. Sorry for short Chapter I'll try to make long Chapter next time.

VOTE★ or MARRY OLI LONDON ☠️

!![🙏THANKS FOR READING 🙏]!!

Love you<3

--------------------------
<>
TEU-BYE
™💎™
---------------------------

______________________________________