Daisy and Lucinda Part 3 (Edited)

"Hey, hey, there's my woman!" Mickey cheers as Rose enters his flat. "Kit off!"

"Shut up." She groans, kissing him.

"Coffee?" He offers, walking off to the kitchen.

Rose nods her head as she glances towards his bedroom where his computer is. "Yeah, only if you wash the mug. And I don't mean rinse, I mean wash. Can I use your computer?"

"Yeah. Any excuse to get in the bedroom." Mickey smirks before widening his eyes at the thought of Rose being on his computer. "Don't read my emails!"

She rolls her eyes and sits down at his desk, opening a search.net browser to search up for this 'Doctor,' but receives 17,700,000 results. Rose then adds in 'Doctor blue box' as she seen Daisy and Lucinda walk inside of it with that man just a few moments ago. 493 results pop up, and the first link says, "Doctor Who? Do you know this man? Contact Clive here."

Rose clicks onto the website with a satisfied smile at seeing the Doctor staring back at her on a photo.

*****

"You're not coming in." Rose says to Mickey after he drives her up to Clive's house. "He's safe. He's got a wife and kids."

He scoffs in reply. "Yeah, who told you that? He did. That's exactly what an internet lunatic murderer would say."

Rose gets out of the car and walks over to the house. She knocks on the door after glancing after her.

A young boy opens the door, and she smiles at him.

"Hello." Rose greets him in a friendly voice. "I've come to see Clive? We've been emailing."

"Dad?" The boy shouts as he turns his head to look back inside the house. "It's one of your nutters!"

Rose glares at his back but quickly turns her face back into a smile as Clive heads over to her.

"Oh, sorry." The man smiles sheepishly. "Hello, you must be Rose. I'm Clive, obviously."

"I'd better tell you now." Rose gestures to Mickey's car. "My boyfriend's waiting in the car, just in case you're going to kill me."

"No, good point." Clive waves at him, but Mickey hardens his gaze and grips onto the steering wheel. "No murders."

A older woman walks towards the stairs curiously to find out who's at the door. "Who is it?"

"Oh, it's something to do with the Doctor." Clive answers his wife. "She's been reading the website." He gestures to Rose with his hand. "Please, come through. I'm in the shed."

"She?" The woman questions as Rose smiles at her before following Clive. "She's read a website about the Doctor? She's a she?"

*****

Clive and Rose enter the shed. "A lot of this stuff's quite sensitive. I couldn't just send it to you. People might intercept it, if you know what I mean. If you dig deep enough and keep a lively mind, this Doctor keeps cropping up all over the place. Political diaries, conspiracy theories, even ghost stories. No first name, no last name, just the Doctor. Always the Doctor. And the title seems to have been passed down from father to son. It appears to be an inheritance. That's your sister's Doctor there, isn't it?"

Rose looks at the photo of the Doctor that is on the website and nods her head. "Yeah."

"I tracked it down to the Washington public archive just last year. The online photo's enhanced, but if we look at the original." Clive shows her the original photo that was taken at President Kennedy's assassination. "November the 22nd, 1963. The assassination of President Kennedy. You see?"