Chapter 16 - Meet The Gang

I felt something warm below me. Like laying on coals. I heard chatter from around. Different whispers. Another blast of warm surrounded me. My tried to lift my heavy eyes. Eventually a room came into view. The only light shining through the cracks in the door. In front of me I could of sworn I was Crystal. She stood there, twisting her head from side to side, trying to look to see if I was okay. The nadder blasted another wave of heat over me. Once my eyes finally opened fully I jumped, pressing myself against the wall, my wings raised as I got read to attack.

"Chill out!" Thorn yelled at me, appearing form behind crystal.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Your trapped for dragon training like the rest of us. Dust and dirt were only captured about a week ago." The nightmare gestured the the zippleback which stepped towards me.

"Sup Phoenix." Dirt greeted.

"I told you, I'm the one who greets." Dust argued back, biting the other head.

"Hey!" They began fighting, still attached to the same body.

"Haven't seen you in a while." Blue appeared out of no where. Why her name is blue remains a mystery, but I don't question.

"This is where you've been?" I looked at the gronckle as she shrugged.

"I know, we wish we weren't here." Blue responded before she sat down, making herself comfortable before scratching behind her ear as gronckles did.

"Where's Stardust?" Crystal asked, taking a seat to rest her two legs. I just crooned in response.

"He's the last one." Thorn whispered to her for me.

"Your looking at the last night fury." I told them.

"I'm so sorry." Crystal apologised

"No, it doesn't matter. Not like I can do anything now." I sighed.

"What happened to your tail?" Blue asked.

"I lost it after a Viking took me down." I looked at the fake half, lifting it so they could see.

"What where you doing in that arena?" Dust spoke up.

"Protecting my rider." I sighed, followed by a gasp from everyone.

"You trained a Viking?" Thorn looked at me in shock.

"Yes, don't get our nightmare it a twist." I told him. "I wouldn't exactly call him a Viking anyway."

"Hiccup? Is that your rider?" Blue asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?" I asked her.

"He's been training all of us, unlike the others who through axes at us, he gives us stuff." She answered.

"He gave me a scratch." Crystal stated.

"He gave me dragon grass." Blue added.

"Well he gave us an eel!" Dust and dirt complained.

"He gave me a new tail." I added.

"I thought he would have been the one in the prophecy." Crystal sighed.

"What prophecy?" I questioned.

"That one day a dragon rider will unite Vikings and dragons." Thorn explained.

"Where are you!" Suddenly the doors burst open and in came four Vikings, throwing ropes, wrapping them around me.

"Come on night fury! We've got work to do!" One of them yelled as I began being dragged out of the cave.

"Don't give up Phoenix!" Crystal yell out at the last moment before the doors closed, spreading me from the four other dragons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In case you're confused, here's this list of the names to help you:

Stormfly - crystal
Meatlug - blue
Hookfang - thorn
Barf and belch - dust and dirt
Toothless - Phoenix