chapter 6

We stand on the stairs going down, my dad was standing there with his bag turned at us there was a lady with him, i couldnt see her face really.

They started making out, i cant see this.
I take nathans hand and we walk downs the stairs.

'DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?' i yell.

My dad turns around and looks at Nathan suprised and back at me.

The woman also turns around, she was pretty never as pretty as my mom but pretty.

'mom?' Nathan says softly

I look at Nathan in shock.

'THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING? KICK YOUR SON OUT AND FUCK A MARRIED MAN' Nathan yells.

Wait this is his mom, i cant-

'why is this junkie is your house' the woman said.

My dad was silent in shock.

'nathan this is your mom?' i say in shock.

'hunny, i though you were with your friend my dad' says guilty.

'i am so fucking sick of everyone' i say in tears.

'i am leaving and i wont be coming back dad untill you realize that nobody loves you and that i wish you were dead' i say crying as i take nathans hand and walk out of the house.

Outside the cold air hitted my face, i think i can never recover of how beautiful Nathan is as i look up at his beautiful lips.

'jazmine baby come here' Nathan says as he  gives me outisde .

'nathan my dad has been fucking your mom, do you know insane that is' i say still in tears.

'jazmine i am also in shock but what you said to your dad? That insane' he says.

'what?' i say softly.

'i wish my parents took me back and this is how you act?' he says.

'well my dad keeps on cheating he threw away  my whole childhood with cheating, i kept on moving to new schools, my parents always fighting, you dont get it'i say still in tears.

'jazmin i didnt-' he sighs

'I cant believe this why does everyone hate me i litterly have no one left, i should just kill myself at this point' i say annoyed

Ones again those moment i wish i had a best friend.

'jazmine seriously dont say shit like that okay' he says.

'well thats how i feel Nathan' i say in tears.

He hugs me tightly.

'jazmine i love you' he says

The sentence rings around my brain a million times, my heart skipped 3 beats.

'nathan i-'

'nathan i love you too' i say  back.

'shit, Jaz your gonna make me cry' he says laughing

I smile at him.

'wanna go to my place princess jazmine?' he asks laughing.

'i would love to prince Nathan' i sigh.

I take his hand and walk to the bus stop, he was still a bit shaky, and he looked a bit sick  but nothing the he couldnt handle.

We get into the bus.

30 minutes later-

I walk into Nathan apartment it was a little empty but pretty nice.

'your place is nice' i say with smile.

I walk in and see little bags of cocaïne on his table, it kinda made me sad seeing all that.

'do you mind if i just use a little? Against the withdrawal?' he asks.

I just nodd

He empty's one of the little bags on the glass table and sniffs it up in 1 sniff.

He puts the other little bags in his pocket.

'uhm are you hungry or thirsty?' he asks

'are you?' i ask

'yea, i am gonna get some stuff just stay here' he says as he takes his keys and leaves.

I decided to look around his apartment, he had a few pictures of him and his dad.
I sit down at the table where he was using, his house smelled just like him, the best sent ever.

40 min later*

I heard the door open as i get up, he walked into the living room and smiled at me.

'i got pizza and some alcohol' he says with a grin.

'i dont drink' i say as i take the pizza boxes out of his hand and put it on the table.

'we could just drink a little' he says.

He takes 2 shot glasses out of his cabinet, he sits down next to me at the table.

'here you go' he says as he fills up a shot glas with vodka and gives it to me.

I take the small glas and just pour it as vast as possible in my mouth, it was disgusting it tasted like deodorant.

I look over te Nathan he took 3 shots in like a minute.

I didn't feel so hungry anymore tbh, i dont wanna do the drinking stuff i just wanted to have fun with Nathan and he is getting drunk rn.

I take my phone out of my pocket, i just need to talk to Layla right now.

'i am going to the bathroom' i say as i get up.

'its down the hall way left' he says as he looks to the ceiling obviously getting drunk.

I go into the bathroom and lock the door, i call Layla.

She picks up Thank god.

'hey Layla i need to tell you everything' i say.

I tell her everything, Nathan comeing back, being sick of with drawl, my dad cheating with nathans mom, walking away from home with Nathan, Nathan getting drunk and feeling left out. EVERYTHING.

'omg your dad is fucking nathans mom' she says in shock.

'yea and Nathan told me he loves me' i say still feeling shocked.

'OMG WHAT DID YOU DAY BACK?' she yells.

'that i love him too ofc' isay laughing.

'i am so happy for you we need to hangout tomarrow or sum because no way' she says giggeling.

'we shouldddd' i say back.

'okay, i need to go, love you jazmine' she says as she hangs up.

I walk back to the kitchen to see Nathan sleeping on the couch.

I take a blanket and put it over him, Nathan has told me about him not being able to sleep because of his drug use or something.

'jazmine, i am so tired' he says as he grabs my hand.

'just go to sleep Nathan'

'i love you jazmine' he says softly as he kisses my hand obviously still very drunk.

' i love you to' i sigh.

I walk to his room, i was very empty, White walls, a bed and a closet.

I look through his closet and took a pair of shorts and one of his hoodies.

I took a long shower and decided to put my hair in a sleek ponytail because i found some gel in his bathroom, he doesnt even use gel but fine.

I putted on the shorts and the hoodie and layed down on his bed, it smelled just like him, he smells so good i cant explain like what but its so good.

I hear his room door opening, Nathan walked in strubbeling.

He lays down next to me,he was breathing very loud but he was drunk so he cant overdose.

I fell asleep laying on his chest, he was incredibly warm.