chapter 8

I woke up to the worst sound ever layla's alarm.
I get up and take a 1 hour shower i need to wash my heart break away.
I put on a small top that Layla gave me, it was just a bra with decorations but its fine.
I put on overzised jeans with it and a big sweater of her dad, my go to outfit but very hot.

I dont know if i can look at him without crying at school, i thought me and him had something special, maybe we were going to fast and thats why he cheated? I dont know.

I decide to put on mascara lipgloss and lip liner.

We took the bus we were talking about her and Jack, their relationship is so cute,toxic but so cute.

30 MIN LATER-

Me and Layla walk into the school i see Nathan smoking at the entrance, i need to stop having feeling for him.

'ignore him' she says as she takes my hand.

we walk to class science, i need to sit next to Nathan and i dont know if i can so this.

'i need to sit next to Nathan' i whine.

'you can so this, just ignore him' she says.

i give her a little smile.

I walk over to were me and Nathan sat when i met him for the first time, before he cheated on me.

He walks inside the class room and sits next to me.

'jazmine why did you leave' he asks worried.

'maybe dont cheat' i say as i take my books out of my bag.

'what? I would never' he says shocked.

He is acting suprised? How could he just like like that to me?

'i really love you, how could you?' i say as i get up and walk out of the classroom in tears.

I hear Nathan follow me.

The last thing want is to  Nathan acting all sad and just like to my face.

'jazmine i didn't cheat' he says as i stand against my locker.

Ugh love him so much, i fucking hate it.

'layla told me about you going on a date when you went out' i say as i whipe my tears quickly.

'you know i would never do that' he says softly.

'do i know that?' i say as a other tear rolls down my face.

'i thought you were serious when you said you loved me' i say softly.

' i am Serious, i do love you, you saved my life, you made me the happiest i have ever been in this week, i actually fell i love with you i have never had that ever' he says as he leans in.

I am gonna be honest i really want to kiss him, his beautiful smile and eyes my god.

'JAZMINE' Layla yells.

'uhm' i say not knowing what to do.

' kissing the boy that cheated on you?' Layla says mad.

'layla why dont you show use the proof of that i cheated? You are so jealous of jazmine, its pethetic' he says.

'nathan dont say that about her' i say mad.

I look over at Layla she looked guilty?

'huh Layla admit that you lied' he says.

I see a tear roll down her eyes.

'layla what?' i say getting kinda mad.

'yes i lied but only to protect you from him i didn't want you dating a addict' she says crying.

I sigh i cant believe het how could i be so stupid to believe her without proof.

'layla, how could you do this to me? And than act all sad with me? FUCK YOU!'

'i am just worried! You met this addict litterly 2 weeks ago or sum and you changed so Much since you met him, skipping class, running away from home? He will ruien you and you will come back running to me jazmine', she says mad

'dont ever fucking  talk to me again' i say as a take nathans hand and walk to the entrance of the school.dd

I shouldnt have trusted her, Ugh she is such a Bitch.

' i am so sorry Nathan' i say feeling very guilty.

' i wasnt mad, i am just happy to see you' he says with a grin.

'so will you take this back' he says as he takes the gold necklace out of his pocket.

'yes' i say with a smile.

He puts it on for me, he smelled so good his smell is addictive.
His beautiful brown eyes looked in to my soul that hypnotizing  feeling came back.

'you are hypnotizing me with your eyes' i say laughing.

'youre cute' he says as he puts his arm around my shoulder.

We walk to the little shop behind our school and get strawberry's and Watermelon, its very sunny outside so we decided to go the park and sit at the picnic table.

'so, have you used yesterday after i left?' i ask.

He sighs as he lights his ciggerate, i dont like him smoking but he looks so handsome when he does it.

'we can talk about something else' i say when i realize its getting kinda silent.

'lets talk about you and your beautiful smile and eyes and lips and body' he says with a grin.

'ur the most beautiful boy i have ever seen' i say as i look into his eyes.

'and way to sweet to sweet for her own good' he says with a smile as he throws a strawberry up and catches it with his mouth.

"I decided to go home later i just wanna maybe de see my dad or something, i hate him but he is all alone' i say feeling bad for my dad.

'i will come with' he says with a smile.