chapter 7

I wake up from a nightmare i cant really Remember what the nightmare was about but it was traumatizing, Nathan was still sleeping next to me, i get up and walk to the kitchen.

I am litterly starving,i took some cereals and milk.

I sat down at the table and went on my phone, i dont know how to feel or what to do, i need to go home to support my mom.

I was drowning in my thoughts as Nathan walks in.

'hey why did you leave?' he asks sounding half awake.

'i dont feel so good, wanna go outside?' i ask

'sure' he says as he lights his ciggerate.

I put on my shoes i wanted to feel cold so decided not to change our of Nathan clothes.

We walk out of the door as je locks it  behind him.

'where do you wanna go Jaz?' he says as he takes my hand.

'i dont know' i say back

'i think you need a kiss' he says with a grin.

He draws me too him and kisses him, it was nice,very nice.

'you to nice' i say as i boop his nose.

We walk into the small park, there was Graffiti everywhere.

'how are you so beautiful?' he asks with grin.

'actaully stop' i say blushing*

We walk to  a bench close to the water, the bench looked nice the water not so much tho.

I sit down and he sits close next to me, i put my head on his shoulder as i look at the ducks in the water.

'when i was younger i went here with my dad and we threw coins and i wished that i would always be with my family' he says as a tear falls down his eyes.

I wipe away his tears.

'i fucking hate drugs' he whispers crying.

'its not your fault'i say softly.

'i wish it wasnt' he shrugs.

'when did you start using?'

' i was 15 i broke my arm and started using a lot of pain medication and after it healedi realized that i was kind addicted to it, k tried to buy more but they were strong so they told me i should beknga adult and thats when i stole 5 packs and finished them in a day, i had an overdosis, 7 day coma, woke up and my parents thought it was suïcide' he says.

'and after that?' i ask.

'i made a friend ay the hospital he used heroin and gave me a lot of it, very strong herion, i overdosed 3 weeks later again after the  coma i started taking herion everyday and than a year later meth and than i was in coma for 13 days and than i got send to rehab' he says.

'Nathan you couldve died like a 100 times' i say worried.

'for me everyday alive is a blessing' he says with tears in his eyes.

'Nathan i am gonna cry actually stop' i say as my voice cracks, the tears roll down my eyes.

'but everything will be fine' he says as he rubs my a arm.

'if you die i will kill you' i say laughing

We walk back home and decided to clean his apartment, so everything will be drugs free, we threw away so much old plastic bags where drugs used to be in.

I just want him to get better.

He comes closer and leans to me and kisses me.

'will you be my girlfriend?' he whispers with a grin.

'yea omfg' i say suprised.

He gives me a thin Gold necklace

'cant believe i actually have a girlfriend' he says with a grin.

Maybe i should have told him that i will date him when he is better but i cant reject him he is way to sweet.

'if you use to much were done' i say

'but i wont' he says softly as je kisses me, he is so hot i am s(creaming).

'i am hungry, i am going to get is something ' he says

'sure yeah' i say with a smile.

I really felt like i had to call Layla about everything she never lies to me so i need advice from her.

He smiles at me and walks out of the door.

I taket phone as i see that i have 4 missed calls from layla.

I call her back and she picks up right away.

'jazmine where are you?' She asks.

'at Nathana house he just left why?' i ask worried.

'nathan is going out with one of my friends now, she told me that they kissed and she sended a picture for proof' she says

'he told me he loved me yesterday? And je asked me to be his girlfriend?'

'come over to my place' Layla says.

I hang up.

My heart is burning, i might actually throw up.

I put my necklace on the counter, i whipped away my tears and left the flat.

I took the bus to Layla house they only lived a few minutes apart.
How could Nathan do this to me.

10 mom later.

I knock on Layla's door,my eyes were puffy from crying.

As she see's me she gives me a hug.

'he told me he loved me' i said crying.

'tomarrow we are going to school,you are done skipping' she says as she drags me into her house.

'layla i love you'i say as i hug her.

I love you too but dont cry tomarrow, you want to look so good, thats why your staying with me ' she says with a smile.

I nodd

'i really love Nathan, it was litteral love at first sight' i whine as i lay on her couch.

'wanna eat ice cream untill ur numb?' she asks with a smile.

'yes' i whine.

Nathan actually cheated on me it isnt a fucked up dream its real.

I sit up and look at my phone '18 missed calls from Nathan.

Ugh he cheated on me and i still have feeling for him, its just so fucked up.

Layla walks up toe with a bucket of icecream.

'here jaz you need it' she says

'thanks' i say as i take a small bite.

We talked about us sitting next to each other at school and what i am gonna wear.

'how are you and Jack doing?' i ask.

'we had sex' she says excited.

'oh wow' i say kinda shocked.

'did you and Nathan ever?' she asks.

'no, i am happy we didnt, i woulde have lossed my virginitty to a cheater' i say still feeling sick about everything.

I take a big bite the ice cream was so good,it was oreo dubbele choco just like the flavour Nathan took ay the icecream shop and i am sad again.

Layla'a parents left for a vacation to Japan so o will be staying with her, i told my dad and blocked me again.
My mom moved back to her parents place, my grand mom called about it.