chapter 10

I woke up to  the worst head ache, i took a few pain killers but it didn't really work.

I got up and took a shower putted on some bodymist and parfume, and did a natural make-up look.
I putted on some jeans and a black hoodie, i ran downstairs and took my black Converse and putted them on.

'hey hunny do you want me to bring you to school?'my dad asks with a big smile.

'sure' i say with a little smile.

Acting like my addicted adult boyfriend didn't threaten him yesterday?
I cant take it when people just act like everything is fine while it clearly isnt i havent talked to my mom in forever.

'okay lets go' he says as he takes his car keys.

I pick up my bag and follow him out of the house, into the car.

I sit down in the passengers seat and throw my bag in the back.

'about yesterday-' my dad says as he takes a deep breath.

"No, we dont have to talk about it you obviously just want to act like everything is normal' i say.

'and you? You have a 19 year old boyfriend thats addicted? Do you think thats normal Jazmine?" My dad says mad.

'were here' i say as i get out of the car and take my bag.

I walk into my school and see Layla standing there with jack, they were fighting obviously.

'layla youre just so embarrassing, were done' jack says.

Layla was crying, yes Layla was a bitch but i wont let sum high ego guy hurt my bestfriends feelings.

I walk up to Layla and Jack.

'jack if you wanna talk about embarrassing things, lets talk about your hairline' i say as i give him a fake smile.

He scoffs and walks off.

'you didnt have to do that' she says with a sad smile.

'i should have, he was hurting my bestfriend' i say as i hug her.

We went to the bathroom to fix her make-up.

'i am so sorry Jazmine' she says as she takes my hands.

'its okay, i know why you did it' i say with a little smile.

'i was maybe a bit jealous the way he looks at you like you are the only things that keeps him alive' she sighs.

I smile at what she said.

'wanna skip class and go to my place? My parents Arent home' she says with a smile.

'i have been skipping everyday, i will be murderd by my dad if i dont quit ' i say as i take her hand and walk into class.

we walk into class, Nathan wasnt there wich kinda made me look sick but its fine.

We sit together in the back.

The class was so boring without nathan, i have no idea where he is.

'layla have you seen nathan?' i ask.

'no?' she asks confused.

I nodd.

8 long hours later*

'zach from biology is cute' Layla says.

'he calls woman 'females' and loves Andrew tate' i say disgusted.

Me and Layla took some coffee after school because coffee is life and we are looking for a new boyfriend for her because jack is a little bitch.

'what about Luke from science?' she asks.

'hes gay' i say laughing.

'really?' she says laughing.

'what about Liam' she says with a grin.

'yes, you should dm him-'

"Wait no he called my mom hot in 3th grade and is obsessed with cheetos' she says.

We both laugh as my phone rings.

'is it Nathan?' she asks.

'yea' i say as i pick up.

'hey nate'

'uhm Jazmine' he says as he breathes loudly .

'nathan are you okay?' i ask.

'i- dont feel so '  he says as he hangs up.

'i think there is something wrong with Nathan' i say worried.

We got up and left, we took the bus to his house, i was worried sick i could litterly throw up i should have called him when i didn't see him at school, i whipe away my tears.

'jazmine calm down, he will be fine' she says as she huges me.

We stop infront of his house me and Layla walked out of the bus, i run into the apartment, i run up all the stars as fast as i can.

His door was open a little wich made me even more worried, i run into his house and it was dark.

I take Layla's hand and run into his bedroom, it was dark and smelled like his parfume.

'hey Jaz' Nathan says softly as i am litterly Having a heart attack from shock.

'nathan Jesus, are you okay?' i say still in shock.

'layla?'he says confused.

'nathan i though you didn't feel so good?' i say mad.

' well you were rude to me yesterday night and ignoring my calls? So i though if i act sick you would feel bad and come' he says laughing.

'i said i needed space and you just act like your overdosing and think this is funny?' i say mad.

'you were being rude to me? I get to be made not you' he scoffs.

'you are high and drunk?' i say as i see the bottle of vodka in his hands.

He laughs to himself.

'nathan i need a break' i say as i walk to his front door with Layla.

'from what?' he scoffs.

'FROM YOU NATHAN' i yell as i walk out.

We walk out his apartment as Layla huges me.

'i wanted to protect you from this Jazmine' she says worried.

'i really love him,i havent known him for long but i love him' i say as a tear rolls down my cheek.

'and he loves you to' she says as she wipes my tear.

I sigh

I went back home and layed down in my bed i need mental help.