chapter 21

'jazmine Davis, can you come with me for a a minute?' the principal asks.

I get up out off class, Layla was staring at me.

'uhm miss davis you were gone for 3 weeks? and so was Nathan?' she says looking at me searching.

'uhm my dad passed and i dont where Nathan was?'

'Yes i heard about your dad, i wanna say i am sorry, but if you know where Nathan is please tell us' she with a smile

The bell rings as i take my bag from My seat, i walk in the halls as i see Luke.

'hey princess Jazmine' he says.

'my ex also said that' i say laughing.

'i said it better' he says as he takes my hand.

'i doubt it' i say as i lean against him.

'anyways about our date, i cant wait to go on the date with the prittiest girl ever' he says with a smile.

'i am so excited' i say with a smile.

'you should be' he says.

In a way it felt wrong to go on a date while still being inlove with Nathan, but i deserved to have fun after what happend earlier.

I sit in a table across from Luke, the cafetaria was busy.

I realised this is where i sat when i ate lunch with Nathan the first day i met him.

'wait where do you live? Then i know where to pick you up' he says.

' uhm 44 street 143' i say.

We talked about school and his classes and his favourite teachers and his favourite color and sports, litterly everything is about him?

I space off thinking about where Nathan might be.

'are you okay?' Luke asks.

'uhm i am kinda tired i think i am ging home' i say with a small smile.

'okay i will see you at 8' he says a little worried.

'uhm yea' i say as i take my bag and walk away.

I hated being there with Luke, i hated Luke,i hated Nathan and his stupid perfect face and his perfect height and that he smells so good.

I get into my car and drive home, the way home was quiet i dont like driving with radio on, i actually dont like driving at all.

I decided to go to the mall to get the dress and heels, i was thinking about just wearing my hair down, it looks the best tbh.

I stopped at the mall, after my dads passing i got a lot of money.

So i got a versage dress and some high heel boots.

I dont like spending this much money normally but i have had a shit week.

I also decided to order some food to my house while i was in the car, ordered a burger and fries.

I get home, the food was already on my doorstep.

I take my food as i get inside, i put on the Kardashians as i est my food.

I was so excited to try on the dress and hopefully have a good night with Luke.

I had the best bath ever, i used a lot of good vanilla body scrub, vanilla shampoo, vanilla body lotion vanilla everything tbh.

I putted on te dress, i looked so fucking hot.

I took my Dyson air wrap and i gave my long hair beautiful bouncy curls with it.