5

"I MET HIM!" I yelled, bursting into Margos office. "Hello Gerard, you sure have a lot of energy today." "Yeah well I came here straight from class and I had a great day." "Ah so did you make any friends."

I couldn't wait to tell Margo about Frank, I was so excited to see what she said about Frank and just about me making friends in general. "Yup!"

"Oh thats great! You can come sit, you don't have to hover in the doorway." I walked into the room and sat on the couch across from her weird therapist chair she sat in. "I made friends." "I told you that you would." Thats not a very therapist thing to say but I guess she's right.

"Tell me about them." "Okay well there's Ray, Hayley, Ryan, Andy, Joe, Patrick, and Frank." Her eyes widened as I listed them off. "I met them all in math. They're all cool but Frank, Ray and Hayley are my favorites." "That's a lot of people Gerard. Tell me about Ray, Hayley, and Frank."

"Well, Rays super cool, we have a lot in common and I have Math and Bio with him. He also has dope ass hair. Hayley's also super cool, I feel like you guys would get along, she has bright orange hair. I have all classes with her, she's the only other one there for the art program. Everyone Is there for music."

"They sound super cool! What about Frank?" "Oh my god I can't believe I waited so long to tell you about him, I had to get the other stuff out of the the way first. It's him, Frank is him. The guy from my dreams." Margo looked at me worried, why would she be worried?

"I have 2 questions?" "Shoot." "Have you seen other people interact with him or touch him. And have your dreams changed since you met him?" "Okay well to answer your first question, no he's not a hallucination, Pete picked him up, and no he's also not sleep paralysis, I see him at school." "Okay good, and my second question, about your dreams."

"Okay before I answer your question I have to tell you what happened at the party I threw on Monday." "Oh my god Gerard, is that you? You threw a party?!" what an odd question "Yes it's me, who else would it be?" "Never mind, continue."

"Okay so before the party I was hanging out with Frank and him and Mikey were like setting up for the party and I was in my room and when I came downstairs and they were talking on he couch and Mikey was about to say something and then Frank stopped him and his face was all red and-" "Sounds like he likes you..." "Lemme finish my story." I said holding up my finger to shush her, which I know was rude but I don't care.

"Okay so when the party started everyone was like drunk and stuff so I was just sitting on the couch 'cus I didn't feel like drinking." "Smart." she said with a smile "I know, anyway... where was I? Oh yeah, so I was going down to my room and Frank stopped me. He was like really drunk and high too I think, so he was like calling my name and he came over to me and he like fell onto me, which was weird because he was drunk and touching me." "And you don't like physical touch right?" "mmhm." She scribbled something into her little notebook.

"Right. Okay continue." "Continuing... So he was like talking to me and I was trying to like push him off me but he wouldn't let go because he would have like fallen, then he called me weird but said that even though I was weird he still- wait I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you this." "You're allowed to tell me whatever you want to tell me."

"Okay, brace yourself, it gets weird." "I'm braced." "Good, so he said even though I was weird he still wanted to fuck me. Which I thought was weird." "Uh yeah that is pretty weird, how did that make you feel?" "Honestly?" I asked, to which she just responded by nodding. "It made me pretty uncomfortable but I- I dunno I guess I was kind of flattered too, not about him wanting to, ya know, but the fact that he still likes me even though i'm kind of odd." "That makes sense. Okay go on."