25

"What did you do?" I faced him, stunned, not understanding what was happening.

"I swear it didn't mean anything."

I stood in his door way, not moving as he explained what he had done.

"Okay." I said, turning around, walking to the basement. Locking the door behind me.

I picked up my phone. Dialing Mikey's number.

"Hey Gee, what's goin on?" "I need you to come get me Mikey." "What. What's happening." "I'll explain later. I just need to leave." "We're on the way." 

I hung up. Stacking all my boxes, deciding to abandon my sheet's and posters. I can't be here anymore.

"Gerard, please! Just listen to me!" Frank screamed at me as I carried my boxes outside, watching as Pete's car sped in front of his house. 

Pete and Mikey ran up, Pete grabbing my boxes as Mikey walked up to Frank, pushing him backward's away from me. 

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM." Mikey swung at Frank's face, connecting with his nose. I listened to the solid crack it made. Frank fell to the floor. "It was an accident!" 

I turned around. Standing over Frank. Even though I'm taller than him, for once, I actually felt bigger than him.

"You can't fuck some chick repeatedly on accident. Especially not when you claim to be 'full on gay'." I said, kicking into his stomach, watching, feeling powerful as he folded in on himself. "I hope you bleed out, Frank Iero."

Mikey grabbed my shoulder. "Okay, everything's in the car. Let's go." 

I turned around, hoping those would be my last ever word's spoken to Frank Iero. 

Mikey and Pete sat staring in the hotel parking lot, jaws practically on the floor as I explained what happened. 

"The worst part isn't even the cheating. It's the fact that he cheated with his extremely homophobic ex-girlfriend. When he told me he called so we wouldn't have to go where she work's I thought it was because he didn't want to see her. I guess it was because he didn't want his 'boyfriend'," I said in air quotes again, "To run into his consistent fuck buddy." 

"And with my ex best friend! He only told me about it because the paparazzi got a picture of him leaving Bert's apartment. We were always together, I don't know how he did it."

"I-." I think this is the first time ever, Pete's never had anything to say.

"Gerard, fuckin' hell." "Are you sure you don't want to stay at my place? I have a guest bedroom." "Yeah, thanks but... I just want to be alone." "I guess thats understandable."

They helped me carry some of my clothes boxes into the room, I was keeping most of my stuff at Pete's while I was staying here. 

I set up a consistent payment plan at the front desk, using my money from my dead father. 

"Okay, I'm going to wait in the car, I'll give you guy's a minute." 

Mikey waited till Pete was out of earshot to talk. 

"Gerard, please, I want you to call me the second you start to feel bad again. I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you. Frank can go die for all I care. You deserve so much better. He was horrible, it was nothing you did. He was crazy. You are so much better off without him."

"I love you too Mikey. I'll be fine, and I'll call you if that changes." "...okay." He whispered hesitantly. "I guess I'll leave you to get settled then. Bye Gee." 

"Bye Mikey." I watched as he shut the door behind him.

I walked over to my -other- new bed. Flopping onto my back. This is why you can never trust anyone.

"I hope he dies."