17

After about another 10 minutes of making out and having clear vision, Frank rolled over and flopped onto his back. "That was gay." I laughed probably harder than I should have. "I have no idea what you're talking about. Straight, guy friends do that all the time"

"Yeah, probably not." I shifted onto my side so I could see his beautiful face. "Did you feel it though, it was like I had a third eye that could just see everything so much clearer." "Is it true... what you said." Frank asked, in a faint voice, staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah, it is. I love you Frank. It sounds mad since we've just met, but we didn't really, I mean- It's like I've known you forever. I've never in my entire life felt this way about someone." "I love you too, I have since the first day I saw you, at school that is. Not in my head."

"But Gerard, I do have to ask. Are you sure you don't just feel love in a friend way. Do you actually love me in that kind of way?" "I- I don't know. I think so... I don't know, I'm sorry." "It's okay Gerard, you don't have to know. You can take your time. I'm not going anywhere."

"Thank you Frankie." "I like that, when you call me that. It's cute, you're cute." He moves his hand to my face, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. He leaned in and kissed me again, slower this time. More... romantic.

I think I love him as more than a friend but I need to be 100% sure, I can not hurt him. He means so much to me.

"So that was the big secret." "Oh yeah, I knew." "WhAt! How, who told you??" "No one?" "Huh?"

"Remember when I told you I had that dream, and you weren't there and I died?" He nodded, confused. "Well I went all the way into the water, and drowned, but when I blacked out, I like woke up in the kitchen. You and Mikey were there, I could hear you talking guys talking about me. I heard you tell Mikey you liked me and then I wasn't dead and I woke up and I showered then texted you to come over and well now here we are."

"Wait, why were you mad at me in the first place?" "I heard you say that there's no way we could ever date and that it's one sided, I figured you knew I liked you and you didn't like me and that you thought I was weird and gross and that you were making fun of me. I ran down after you said that and didn't hear the rest. But I think my mind knew I needed to hear that. I'm not sure how it happened though since I never heard you say it in real life."

"Thats... stupid." "...Huh?" "That's stupid Gerard." "Wha- what's stupid?" "That you would ever think I would make fun of you, or think you're weird and gross. I love you Gerard." "Well I know that now, but I didn't know that then. I get insecure sometimes, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry Gerard, you did nothing wrong. But also, maybe we shouldn't tell anyone about this, until you know how you feel. Because everyone will make a big deal about it and that'll just stress us both out." "Yeah you're right. I'm sorry that I'm so hard."

Frank looked at me, holding back a laugh. "Just laugh, it was funny." He made a sound that can only be described as a chortle. It even made me laugh.

"I'm tired, are we going to school tomorrow, I only have 2 classes." "Oh yeah we totally- No, what kinda question is that. I haven't seen you in like years, neither of us are leaving this room tomorrow except to feed and maybe- just maybe to go to the bathroom."

"Years is quite the exaggeration but okay, I still need to sleep either way." "Oh yeah 10:40 is late for you isn't it." "I can stay up if you want me to." "No, no. It's okay. You sleep, I'll try and fall asleep too, I'll see you in dream land, or whatever the fuck it is." "Alright."

We pulled on my stack of blankets, Frank pulled my head onto his chest. Putting one arm under me and the other over, holding me like if he let go I would fly away. I did the same, putting one leg over him.

"Did you know that the Italian nickname for Gerard is Giotto." "Do you speak Italian?" "Sì, mio nonno mi ha insegnato quando ero più giovane." "Oh my god Frank, that's so hot." I said bending my neck to look at him. "oh tu la pensi così?" He said with a smug look on his face.

"Niente di più caldo di te Gerard Way. Ti amo." "I have no idea what you said but damn." I reached up and pulled his head down to mine kissing him softly. "Can I do that now? Kiss you? Because I really want to."

"Sì Dio, per favore fai" "I took Spanish in like 7th grade and I do know that si means yes." "Dormi ora tesoro, ci vediamo più tardi."

"Oh my god Frank, you actually need to stop. It can't lead to anything good." "Oh ma può..." he whispered into my ear, his lips brushing softly against my face.

"Frank... if you don't stop I'll kick you out." "Okay, okay. Just sleep now. Buonanotte."

"Fraannkie." I growled. "Ooh say it again." Frank laughed.

"Goodnight loser."

He leaned his head against mine and whispered:

"Goodnight lover."