STILL A KID

Early in the morning, I went to the kitchen to have myself some coffee and also have my breakfast with that too. I went downstairs to see kuya Del watching the TV and kuya Martial reading something on the newspaper.

"Good morning Kuya's" I greeted happily to them.

"Morning sis" Del said taking a quick glance at me and returned to what he is watching.

"Magandang umaga Philia" Martial said reading the news while I went to the dining room and saw that the food is already cooked on the table. It's still warm though, I look at Martial who looked at me back.

"Ohh, Del and I already ate breakfast, and we we're just making sure that the food is still warm for you".

"Why didn't you wake me up?! It's adobo Kuya and I love adobo! Why!"

I quickly look at him with a bit of anger cause he didn't wake me up and especially when the food is serve is adobo.

"Yeah, whatever" his phone vibrated and he flinger his hand to his phone and seems that he had a call with someone.

Well I didn't mind actually, right now I'm going to eat. I took a plate and put rice on it and the adobo as it's side. "I really, really love adobo" The sound of chewing and the aroma of it is clinging into my mouth.

Since mom passed away, I then never then got to taste her way of cooking adobo anymore. I sighed and just looked at the ceiling with hesitant. If I had the power to protect mom then maybe..just maybe..it will be different, I snap out when Martial came running towards me looking happy.

"Philia, congratulations Philia!" He said, extremely happy.

When he let go off my shoulder I then tried to puzzle every expression he had. Kuya Del then looked at us while sitting on the couch.

"Kuya, what is going on?" I asked.

"Philia, you were accepted by Mr. UN to be a student at World Academy!!" He explains.

"Wow, really? Congratulations Philia. I knew that you were gonna be accepted, it's quite impossible to which you will not be accepted, you had the brain of a genius and a fighter". Kuya Del gives me compliment that exaggerates things.

"Wait..wait.. I'm not really sure about accepting it Kuya.. It's just that I have to think about it again".

"Philia, we already talked about this. You promised to us that you will attend that school. We wasted a 100,000 dollars just to make sure that you will be enrolled there. It's such a waste that you will not attend!" Kuya Martial sighed and went onto his knees, problematic about me.

I then thought about it and the good and bad side we're now talking in my mind now. I had a condition called MPD or Multiple Personalty Disorder.  It's a condition that when I felt that someone else is controlling my head sometimes, but it actually depends on my emotion. Whenever I'm angry the other me came in and I named it Hasan and when I turned broken and felt nothing and felt like dying, so that is when Clara will come out. But a someone will just came in to help me, and it's name is Mateo. Mateo always came in my senses, whenever I'm in trouble I had him talking to me.

But they often just come whenever they like it.

"Uhh.... That's so sweet of you to think of my like that Phil"

"Ohh.. you're talking to me right now huh?"

"No please, I am always here in times of you're darkness and besides we had one mind so don't think about it"

"You're caring as ever, but I think I am not ready to be in that Academy Mateo?"

"Why would you say that, it's like a devotion and luck when you enter that place, and besides you promised to your brothers that you will be going to that school no matter what!" I think he scolded me.