The English Brothers And Friends: Part II

~PREVIOUSLY~

I was amazed by his abilities that I didn't notice that I was making carry him carry me too much that I got embarrassed and flitter around to put me down which he kindly put me down.

~CONTINUES~

AUSTRALIA POV

I was then on the floor as I heard my brothers relief from above the building. I looked at them to make sure again, I was fine.

I face the four people especially the boy who saved me from going to the hospital. I clearly saw it, it has black and brown hair that was long and yellowish eyes that match with his butler suit...

I awed in amazement, then I realized the three more people that is with him. I looked back and...Asians?

I think...it was...yes I guess it's the trio. Rice Gang!! They stared at me and its making me feel a bit awkward for some reason. I started to change the conversation.

"Uhmm.......sorry about that fellow Asians... I didn't mean to bother y'all mates.. I was just worried for the little fellow here and that made me do something reckless again" I said really embarrassed. They stared at me and I'm getting worried if the rumors are true about south-east Asians.

"Did you know that South-East Asian countries and it's people will keep staring at you when there curious and jeez that will make you sweat".

There staring at me.

"And they have this bag attitude when it comes to someone's personalities. They get mad when they misunderstood them or their people so be careful with your words!!"

I wondered if I made a wrong move about when I talk to them. Wait!! My words!! (Mates in Australia is Friends. Meanwhile in Asia, it means dirty stuff when a female and male you know...mate)

What I'm going to do now!! Crickey! This is bad as a horse...

"And the worst of all is that they make you a blert..."

And that circled in my mind, a blert!! I don't want that!!

I'm now panicking cause they are still staring at me as if I'm there enemy from hell. "Bro!! You alright" I felt relief when I heard Bro Ame's voice, I turned back when I saw my three big bros running. "Bro!! You hurt or what!!" Bro Ame checked my body for bruises but he then felt relief when I don't have one. Kiwi exhaled deeply "For the 15 trillion times Aussie!! You shouldn't anything reckless!! That almost cost your life for goodness sake!!" He massage his temple and Bro Canada is really really relief or happy I don't know how to explain though. Once my brothers realized the man that saved my life they went up to him but typically only Kiwi with his formal stuff did.

"Allow me to thank you on how you gratefully saved my little brothers life and sorry with his troubles" He said and gave him a hand shake which he politely accepted. He smiled and didn't speak. *Cough* *Cough* A fake cough was then heard getting the attention of us. It was the Poland like guy with a hat.

"I supposed you didn't saw us talking right now have we?" He said in a irritated tune and I realized what have I done earlier. "I'm sorry!!!" I deeply apologize and went to his foot begging for forgiveness like what else should I do?! They'll get mad! "What the!!" He said and now he's getting even angry and angry so I let go of his foot and I'm on the verge of crying right now. Bro Canada helped me.