New Student and Reunion

Phil woke up bright and early in her room. It's still 4:20, so she still has loads of time to prepare and start her first day. She got up, and had her morning prayer, she then went to the kitchen and finds out that her fridge was still empty but no worries, she had a spare cup noodle in her bag which she put hot water and just put seasoning on it. After waiting for about 5 minutes she then ate the noodles, she went to the bathroom and had a bath, brushed her teeth and wore the uniform that was delivered in her room yesterday by Mr. UN.

She put all her things in her bag and left the dorm locked and secure. With that done, she went to the elevator pressed her floor and juts wait for the arrival of the elevator.

After a few seconds of waiting the door "Ding" and she went in. Luckily there wasn't anyone there except her. She pressed the main hallway that leads to the classes and classroom's.

When she got out of the elevator, and she was shock to see so many students. Well, most of it are males so, can't help can't it. She started walking towards her locker which was at the entrance so she have to walk with nervous feet and shivering hands along with her heart pounding so fast. She tried avoiding tall guys and guys that keep looking at her.

(Time Skip)

She finally arrived at her locker, sweating and was so tired. She then grab some books for her first lesson which is History.

Phil's Class Schedule:

(Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays)

8:00-9:00 - History
9:00-10:00 - Science
10:00-10:30 - Break Time
10:30-11:00 - Mathematics
11:00-1:00 - Lunch Time

Afternoon

1:00-2:00 - Geography
2:00-3:00 - Physical Education
3:00-4:00 - English
4:00-5:00 - Country Power Practice
5:00-Home

(Tuesdays, Thursdays)

7:00-8:00 - Biology
8:00-9:00 - World Health Education
9:00-10:00 - KHIYC
(Know How to Improve Your Country)
10:00-10:30 - Break Time
10:30-12:00 - Military Combat and Strategies
12:00-1:00 - Lunch Break

Afternoon

1:00-2:00 - Arts and Ceramics
2:00-3:00 - Physicochemical
3:00-5:00 - Club Activities
5:00- Home

PHIL POV

As I was grabbing some books in my locker some familiar voices was heard at the back of my locker. I went to the back to check it out and surprised to see them.

"No!! I told you to return my books after you borrow it!!"

"Ok...ok..just chill, I will return it later and beside today isn't even biology so no fret".

"Even though!! If you don't return those books later I will burn all your Milo till there just dust!"

"Yeah yeah, and let's just go to our classes. It's already 7:30 so we better move on"

As the two left, I can't help but explode and hug the two of them.

INDO POV

As me and Malay were leaving, we suddenly felt like someone was hugging us. I turned around to see a short girl with a flower on it's hair, this girl is somewhat familiar. She then turned her heads to us bringing a big smile, PHIL!!!