REALLY IMPORTANT!! READ

AUTHOR:

I take back what I said, in the last chapters. I said that this will only be a school for country leaders, but I'll be changing it. There's loads of reasons and explanation.

Reason 1:

I'm trying to put an exciting part but I need some provinces and others to do it so I really need it to change. For example: I need New York, California, Kyoto, Tokyo and other more. So don't mind if I change it. Sorry.

Reason 2:

I will be making the roommates boy and girl together I this case that Phil is now with Russia and America. Sorry about the change.

Explanation 1:

Why did Martial and Del agreed that Phil should go to an academy even thought there strict? - Actually, UN sent multiple letters to Phil which should be hers but Martial was in the way and knows it. But one day Martial got a letter by UN that he promised to take good care of Phil in the academy. UN pleaded Martial all the time till Martial agreed cause it was getting annoying and maybe it for the best that Phil should learn more. So he acted like he wanted Phil to go to the academy but deep in him he was unhappy and also for Del.

Explanation 2:

About the last chapter where UN mentioned about a bad idea about a girl and a boy together. Cause last last year, and I mean the last year, a boy abused a girl without mercy and the girl died. It was then reported to UN and so like that. The boy was banned from the academy. Thinking something different from what you expect?

Explanation 3:

So guys.....I made a decision that World Academy will be a long chapter maybe. About 30 chapters? There still somethings in my head that is still not explained. You guys comment below on what is your question. And I will be making a truth or dare soon or later. I still haven't got a dare or truth from me reader's, so I will wait.

I need more facts about the world!!

Author: Hey Phil?

Phil: Yes?

Author: Can I make the story ending a bit doleful?

Phil: It's up to you Author, you are the one that is making the story though. Kaya wag-kalang ma stress, baka Yan ang reason mamamatay Kang madali.

(Author covers Phil's mouth)

Author: Wag-niyong pasinin Yung sinabi ni Phil, hehehe....

Phil: Pasensya Author.

Author: Don't worry about it.

Phil: Ok Author...

Reason 3:

About what Phil said, it's not that true but.....I am getting stressed out due to school and house chores. I'm ok though. I'm a dalagang Filipina by the way.

And that is all. Thank you so much for reading my chapters. I'm so great full. See you at a next chapter soon.

Expected that I will be publishing another one on February 11-12.

And the pictures on the other chapters ain't mine. I'll try to draw a uniform for them. I'm not that good at drawing still a beginner though.

Much love.

(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡