My Angel

AUTHOR POV

"Alright, class dismissed. You may now go" says the teacher, cleaning her table. The students got up and went to get lunched, Phil was just packing her things and was ready to go to the lunch area to meet with Vietnam as promised. As she was walking down the hallway she then spotted Indo and Malay running while waving at her. She smiled and also went to them.

"Hey!" She says.

"Want to go out lunch with us Phil?" Asked Malay.

"Sorry, I promised Vietnam that we will meet at the cafeteria. But you can come along if you want?" Offered Phil with a sincere smile, which the both of them nodded in yes. The trio then went to the cafeteria to get lunch, while walking the trio passed over a tall man with wings closed in, his hands in his pockets, and had gazed blue hair. The man didn't notice the trio cause his wings was in the way, but the trio notice him. Phil was curious, she thought that she saw that guy's face before, but unclear on her hypothesis cause the wings were in the way.

PHIL POV

When the tall guy with white wings passed by, I thought to myself that He seems Familiar? like that. Malay and Indo also was curious.

"Oh! Is that the guy from second floor?!" Says Malay a bit amused.

"Oh you mean that guy who always mention someone Angel?  Well I guess so though" says Indo.

I got taken back from what Indo said, Angel? The three of us just shrugged it off and went to the Cafeteria. When we got there, the cafeteria is full of students. I first went to the front to take my order.

"Excuse me, can I have lumpiang Shanghai, rice, and can I have adobong manok Po ate" I said and just realized what I said and freaking hell!! I ordered my countries delicacies! Ate must be confused on what I am ordering.

"Uhmm.....sorry...a..bout-" I was then cut off when she started speaking my language.

"Sige Po Miss......Yan lang po ba? Gusto mo..merong halo-halo pang Kasama?" She asked with a smile and I wonder. She is a Filipino!! Thank goodness. (Of sure Miss......is that all? Would you like some halo-halo too)

"Ah...sige po ate..at paki sama rin ang mango float para desert?" I said smiling, cause smiling is normal in Filipino. (Ah...of course sis..and could you also add mango float for desert?)

"Sige Po! Makuha ra sad ang imong order about 5 minutes Bini-bining Phil" She bowed and left. And geez she is even visaya!! Oh my words!! The world sure is small and how did she know my name? Wondering. (Ok then! You will receive your order in just 5 minutes Ms. Phil)

I then went looking for Vietnam, while looking I thought to myself. How does she know my name? How did a filipina get in here? Like that. But from my experience, about 120,000 Filipino worked abroad and maybe that women ended up here. Obviously, I'm the sister of the of my brothers that's why!!

"Hey Phil!!" I then heard a shout from afar which I went to it's direction. At table 10 there I saw Vietnam!! With Malay and Indo, well they did say that they are going to look for Viet first.

"Kuya Viet!!" I yelled and went to hug him.

"How have you been Phil!!" We parted hugs and sat down.

"I'm fine" I said and a few while later, the woman earlier came to our table and gave me my order.

"Nandito na po ang iyong order" says the filipina. (Here is your order)

"Salamat Po" I said. (Thank you)