German Love Struck

As the sun shine through the window of the teenage boy wearing his white and blue stripe pajamas in his bedroom, yawning. He got up and looked at the clock beside him knowing it's still 5:30 a.m in saturday. He went to his bathroom, had a bath and brushed his teeth before wearing his normal clothing which is a casual clothing and black jeans to match it up.

He opened the door and went down the kitchen to cook breakfast. He wore an apron and started taking some ingredients in the fridge. Today, he will be cooking three sunny side up, two sausage and brew coffee for him while also making a salad for himself since he have to keep up with his diet.

The sizzling sound of oil in the pan woke up one of his dorm mate. His dorm mate yawned and made his way to the kitchen whom is still wearing in his pajama. His dorm mate saw him cooking and greeted.

"Morning Germany". He said while Germany hummed back in response and he sat down on one of the chairs. Germany is done making breakfast and got some utensils and plates and put it on the table.

He then served the delicious morning food, perfect food to start of the day.

"Gracias amigo". Spain said and dived in the food made by Germany.

Germany too sat down and started eating while reading the news paper. Typical Germany with his typical glasses. In the middle of the quiet dining, Spain decided to have a conversation with him.

"So, how's the student council?". He asked. Germany looked at him for a sec and went back to his paper.

"Good". Germany replied.

Spain thought for a moment on something to ask and "Bling" he got one.

"Summer festival is coming...".

Germany looked at him, this time, a bit longer.

"I don't want to talk about that". He said and drunk the last bit of coffee and put it in the sink."You will be washing the plate today Spain". He said and took his cellphone and went out, shutting the door making the Spaniard flinch.

Spain sighed and heard loud footsteps running to his direction. An irritated footstep.

"WHAT THE BLAYT!!". Russia cursed the last part and saw Spain eating and decided to eat too. He sat down across Spain while drooling, still sleepy.

"Dios mio Russia, still a kid in my perspective".

With Germany, he passes through many students greeting him good morning as a sign of respect since he is a country leader so the ones lower than him or them, should respect him. While walking, he saw China with the student council secretary, Netherlands.

"Ok, I'll check it out later. Just make sure it's all arrange".

"Yes President". Netherlands bowed and left China facing at the window. Germany approached him with general smile.

"China".

"Germany".

The two talked for a while, enjoying one another's company.

"Hehe...how's the job being the president then? Fun?". Germany asked and China sighed.

"How fun even is it? Just doing paper work and getting ready for the upcoming festival?! How's that fun!". China said but in a irritated tune. Germany found it funny and chuckled.