The Three Great Islands Of The Philippines

~PREVIOUSLY~

"I hope things would turn out well though"

~CONTINUES~

AUTHOR POV

Philia is as usual but someone following her every day. Camacho, is a national bird from the Philippines and was ordered to guard Philia for sometimes until her Tito and Titas came for her.

Philia wasn't bothered by Camacho's order to follow her around but in fact, she likes Camacho with her. It's like Camacho is Philia's older brothers. Walking down the hallway, 3 weeks has passed since Camacho came and she is doing well but too well. Usually, the sunshine harem would come to Philia and greets her morning and stuff but this past 3 weeks, it doesn't seem to have been showing.

When Philia meets America at their classroom, America would suddenly get scared and sweats and that made Philia worried. She didn't notice that Camacho was glaring at him and everyone that comes to her. He will only approved to let them talk to her when they have some good reasons to talk. Camacho knows when something is serious.

"Camacho? Tigilan mo nga Yung pagtitingan mo sa kanila, hindi sila aanuhin ako no?" She said and Camacho understands what his master said and just nod. She sighed knowing what will happen when her Tito and Titas will come. "Why is this important though?" She thought.

Philia is at class with the professor teaching about economy and improvement for your country. And Philia listened so attentively to the professor cause she knows what will happen if she doesn't listen. Once a country leader doesn't know how to control it's country, then it will be considered as a falling country. But there other way to know if it's a falling country. One is by the leader itself, when that leader said that he or she gave up her own country, then that means it will be a falling country but it has to be reported to the continent leaders. Second is by its people. When the the people of that country protest to the leader then that, it's decided that he or she will be thrown of that position along with the agreement of the continent leaders.

(A/N: Camacho is waiting at Philia's Classroom outside door when she is in class:)

"So what is important for a country to be improving? Got any opinion?" The professor asked and the students looks at each other till one hand raised. "Ms. Philippines?" The students all looked at her raising it's arm then stands up. "What is your opinion?" She asked and Philia breathed deeply and answered.

"For me I think I should start improving the economy to make money for my country to have some supplies for any upcoming storms. Then second would be poverty, when my country had enough storage and may has some left then I would be dealing with the people who are poor and has no education. Third is then education, kids or adults that didn't have time for school will be schooled at AL's or Alternative Learning school, especially for adults. Fourth is drug and criminal cases, I don't know yet but in the coming future I will take responsibility for the criminal and drug rate of my country. Five is military and equipment, I will try improving the equipment that my country has and try amend its mechanic powers". And with that she sat down and touches her throat cause it hurts a little. It was quiet even the professor was widen in surprised. "Amazing correspondent Ms. Philippines! And with that, you get plus 20 points in your grades" The professor said and wrote on it's clipboard. Philia smiled and was proud of it's answer, she look beside her and her seatmate, a girl with red ruby eyes and blueish hair that awed her eyes. The girl most was awed even more. "Let's continue class" The professor said and they cut there attention and looked at the professor.