World Academy

As I step out of my chopper, the first thing that I saw is a big sign that says "Welcome to World Academy". I was entirely excited about this and for some reason scared. That is right, hopefully my colonizers won't be there to interact with me, but it is as expected they are there I hope. I snapped out of thinking till I heard a feminine voice.

"Hello!"

"Ahhh!! Thanks the heaven! That scared me!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you?!" She apologize. This girl is tall, taller than me. She is beautiful and sexy, and why does her makeup seemed to be thick.

"No..no..please.don't apologize at all"

She bowed and look at me as if I am trying to be killed.

"Ohh..I am very sorry that I didn't introduce myself first. My name is Sarah, and I will be your tour guide, if you needed to find the place that you need in this academy I'll be touring you". Her smile is very nice indeed and she bowed putting her right arm on her chest.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sarah, I'm country leader Philippines or Philia for short".

"It's an honor of mine to tour such beautiful leader. Now then, would you like to have a tour or maybe visit some tourist attractions first?" She smiled while holding a clipboard.

"Uhmm...m-maybe I should put my luggage in my dorm first?" I stutter a bit.

"Don't you worry about that Ms. Philia, you're luggage has been taken to your designated room". She made things a lot easier for me now. I never got to go on real high schools or other schools except the military which I joined them since 10 years ago. I am always homeschooled by my brothers, I don't know what is in their mind about that kind of systematic education but..sure...yeah.. things might be fine when I'm here.

"Thank you for that Sarah"

"No problem so, what do you want to do first?" She asked again.

"Maybe I will have a tour of that school cause just by the look of it this place is huge and I will totally get lost, so it's better to have a tour".

"Of course, Ms. Phil. Please follow me". As I follow Sarah around for a tour, I spotted a strange and familiar face from the distance. I can't clarify it cause it is very far and there are so many people here. But I shrugged it off and just continue on the tour.

"On your left Ms. Phil is the canteen, that canteen in this school is very famous and you even get to try out foods from other countries but if you like you can get your own food specifically only in your country" Sarah said while we stop at the canteen and grab something to eat. After that is done we continued our tour. I then stop and my eyes was blown at the big and beautiful perfect lined flowers.

"Wow! This flowers are beautiful! I said while touching one if the flowers.

"Oh, so you like flowers Ms. Phil?"

"Yes I do Sarah!! I do have a garden at my house"

I can hear Sarah chuckle. "It's quite obvious, you have a flower on your hair and it smells wonderful, what flower is it by the way?"

"Ohh this? This is a sampaguita, I think I don't see any sampaguita's around here much but, there are loads in my country" I smiled at her.

"Ohh and about this place, this place was owned by the school who is now taking good cared by the Garden Club"

"There are clubs in here?"

"Yes! In fact, there are about 30 clubs or more in this school if I'm correct"

"Amazing, this place is something though!"

"Yeah, shall we continue? I want to show you more about this place before you go to the principals office".