You Can't Keep Hiding It

PHIL POV

I was making my way to the lunch area or cafeteria for lunch.

(Cafeteria and Lunch Cafeteria are different)

I went in and the cafeteria is awfully full of students today. As I went even closer inside, at the middle of the lunch area students were surrounding which it seems to be a fight.

"Go!!!!"

"I bet 1000$ on Russia!"

"2000$ on America!!!"

As I went to take a peek it's the two!! The two that were send to the principals office! I immediately panicked that they still hurt and yet there fighting like it's nothing. I was starting to feel worried and my hand were all sweaty till......

SLAM!!

Just What The World Is Happening In Here?!!!

AUTHOR POV

Just then, someone slammed the door so hard to what a big entrance he could make. Everyone look at the man and for seconds there face that was full of bets are now full of fear. Everyone just then went back to there sits again while Philia was also too, following the others. As the student's back off the the fight, America and Russia was left alone still holding each other's collar while the man without doubt that entered, it was Mr. UN.

Mr. UN went in, it's wings that was angel turned to a demon. It didn't turned color actually its just that have that feeling that he turned to a demon. He went to the front of America and Russia while the students just observed on what will happen.

"The Too Of You!!!" Mr. UN said having a deep and demonic voice.

"Just when will the two of you cut this childish fight?"

"Tsk..."

"Mr. America! You and your grades are getting worse everyday so make sure that you study or else you will be kicked out of the school along with the order of your father!"

"Serves you right!" Russia clint at America with a smirk.

"For you too also Mr. Russia, your grades too are getting worse!" Says Mr. UN.

"Why do I care! I'm already a strong and Independent country! I can knock down America here if you want!" Russia shouts with horror and maybe had no fear.

Mr. UN rubs his head. "The two of you, in my office!"

"Again!! We have already been there just a while ago!" America exclaimed.

Before America could argue more they were pulled by Mr. UN by the collar dragging them away from the cafeteria. Everything was silent for a moment and gossip started taking over the cafeteria. Phil was just there, relief but worried to the two leaders.

"Hey, Did you hear about Russia and America?"

"What?"

"They say that they were killers in the past!"

"No...it can't be...!"

"Yes!"

The gossip kept coming and one after the other. Phil was still, couldn't move and just listen to there gossip.