"SCHOOL FESTIVAL"

(A/N: A quick note, this is the longest chapter that I have ever write(yet). Please don't be lazy to read cause all the stories are thrilling and a secret will be revealed at the end of this chapter. Enjoy:) Cringe
_____________________________________

AUTHOR POV

The day of the Academic Festival is finally here. The students have all finalized their things to do. First year students, class A to D is now in their classroom prepared for anything.

📢Announcing all students in the World Academy to come and meet up at the school yard with the continents and organizations!📢

Said the speaker and the students then walk to the yard which is at the back of the two buildings. They all waited for the headmasters to come up on stage and listen to start off of the festival.

Philia, however, is now running like a cheetah for it's dying cub. Carrying a box in her hand while dashing through the empty halls cause most of the students seems to be in the yard already. She has to firstly drop the box at the faculty room which she did. She opened the door and the professor who was typing stop when he she heard panting coming from the Filipina.

"Ms. Philippines!". Ms. Philodendron said and quickly took the box in her hands.

"Mr. H-H-Historical asked me to give this to you as if it's important for the professors". She panted saying. Ms. Philodendron just smiled at the panting girl then thank her. Philia then left, still running towards the school yard.

"I'm late, I'm late, I'm so late!". She worriedly said then took a quick turn to the left. She got outside of the building then headed towards the yard. While running, she suddenly look away making her not see to where she is running into. A girl with earphones and a hoodie who is listening to music, is going to get bumped by Philia who is not looking on her way. Then...

Oof!

SARAH'S POV

While listening to music and wearing my earphone to ease down my nervousness, want to ask why? Maybe because I will be playing in a play which I got the most important role. Makes me nervous, I have practice this past months and I'm sure that I'm ready now.

As I was about to head on my way to Janna, I suddenly fell of causing me to wince. I fell off from my position then tried getting up which I did it successfully. The girl that or she bumped, got up and I help her.

"Are you okay? Geez, you should watch where your going it's dangerous". I said and she look up to me seeing that familiar mismatched eyes.

"I'm deeply sorry, I was a bit distracted there...thanks for help- Sarah!!". She yelp and I was correct.

"Philippines?!". She then hugged me as if there's no tomorrow. I hugged back knowing we haven't seen each other for so long now. We parted the hug and look at each other.

"It's really you! How have you been?!". I said or asked.

"I'm so fine! I on my way to the school yard. What are you doing here?!". She said back.

"Girl I'm here to ease of my nervousness so chill. I'm sorry for not visiting you this past months really....". I said timidly and she seems sincere as ever with that smile of hers. She look at her phone then hug me.