School Festival: Bitter and Unheard Love

"Norway!!".

"Brother where are you!".

All of the Nordic brothers are practically searching for him. Finland told his other brothers about the situation and they quickly help for the search.

Minutes has passed and they still haven't found him. They all grouped up and talk about the situation.

"Have you seen a clue to where he is?". Asked the oldest, Finland.

"No". Responds Denmark and Norway while the others nodded. Finland thought for a moment for a place they still haven't search for.

"Guys, we should think of a place we still haven't search". Stated Greenland.

'That is what I'm thinking'. Thought Finland.

"Any suggestions to where?". Questioned Aland, one idea came up to Iceland's mind as he brainstorm.

"The garden...". Stated Iceland and they all run to the academic garden.

Norway POV

"Don't you think so?".

A sweet and melodic tone, accompanied by a loud and short pitch of sound. It was like her's.

I stayed silent, she then look at me. Wondering what's wrong which I ignored it and only listening to her voice.

"What's wrong Norway? Oh right, you can't hear-". I cut her sentence off by putting my finger on her lips as a sign of a hush. And for the very first time in many years, I moved my lips. It hurts a bit, it's dry, maybe because I haven't talk for years. My very first words where the words that I will forever remember. Maybe, no, it's because of her, I can hear again. I don't know what magic you used to me so that I can hear but...at least you used on me.

"I like you".

"Heh?".

Greenland POV

We went on our way to the garden, it wasn't to close which is good. As we took a final turn to the right, I saw my brother but my face turned shock.

"I like you". My brother spoke.

The girl that she is with is shock and I could tell confuse.

"Norway....". All of my brother's said in unison, shocked face. Norway heard the call of his name then look at our direction, same as the girl.

My brother's started tearing up as they all look at Norway same for me though.

He stand up then slowly walk to our way.

"Brothers?". Was it a question? Maybe it was. Finland, hold his cheeks and squished it, then hug him.

"My brother! You can hear now?!".

"Yes! I can hear you brother! I can clearly hear you!". We all have a group hug while being emotional. I'm so happy that a lot of questions started to ring in my head. My brother, for so long he finally get to hear.