School Festival: A twist for the night

It was a long time ago, back when my father conquered the whole South-East Asia. He brought a girl who's age is about 8 or 9 but she just looks like it, I don't know her real age though.

Nagasaki was with me, she went out to get me tea while I'm reading books. After awhile, banging noises was then I heard, it was very low but I can hear it. Curiosity kills me, so I followed it.

It actually leads me pass by the kitchen, the library and went downstairs. It was the old room, this place wasn't used for a very long time. I slide the door to let myself in and my eyes widen.

Someone was inside and was locked inside the cage. The person was laying down unconscious, maybe.

It was too dim to see the persons form, I got a candle that was at the entrance of the room then carefully walk there. The light shown the room, making the room visible for me to see.

There were paintings of my father and grandfather on the walls, weapons and maps everywhere, the cage was near. It was lock and I need a key to unlock it. I carefully let the light shown the cage and my eyes widen even more.

"Kire...".

Blue and red silky, smooth, long hair, was on the floor, her glamorous pale like skin, but that skin had some cuts and bruises. She wore a frilly but dirty dress. I was awed at her that I didn't notice her struggling to sit up. Bits of blood were in the floor and I'm guessing that it might be hers.

I look at my surroundings to find something or a key to unlock the lock. Though to in vail, I saw a katana hanging on the wall. I quickly took it and flung the sword at the lock, it was hard and it will take me a while for this to break.

~

It took a while before the lock finally broke. Then he quickly went inside and tug the little girl in his arms. She was sleeping once again, he smiled with enthusiasm and carried her bridal style, out of the dim and forgotten room. Nekon took the girl to his room and laid her on the soft bed and covered her with the white sheet. Nagasaki asked Nekon to where he found the unconscious girl, Nekon stayed silent. It was a moment that Nagasaki said to herself to never further ask questions about it. Nekon wasn't actually listening, he was enjoying watching the little girl sleeping blissfully.

The little girl reminded him about Nekomi, his younger sister.

“When she wakes up, give her a bath and put her on some nice clothes and call me when it's done”. The Japanese said and got up on his feet and went to somewhere important. As he walk down the wood made floor, he spotted Japan sitting while sketching. He didn't mind him, their relationship is not the best and it's not the worst. They were raised in different ways, even the youngest of all the three were not that close with them.

Nekon was born to be a warrior, same goes with Japan but not that interested, though he knows some techniques. Nekon hates his father to the soul, his father killed his mother, right infront of his very own innocent eyes. But that innocent then fades when his father said the words that are unforgettable.

“She was useless...”.

After his mother gave birth to Nekomi, she died. So he swear to be free in his father's grasp one day.

He barged in his father's office and with hateful eyes he said...

“What did you do...". It wasn't a question, he said that in a hateful way.