Sampaguita

When Phil was done talking to Davao she puts her phone on her pocket and look at his two brothers confused.

"Who were you talking Phil?" Ask Martial with a curious look.

"Ohh...It was just Davao"

"What did that durian guy said?" Del said while holding Martial's shirt.

"Well... It's nothing much actually" Phil said while rubbing her head.

While the siblings were talking, Martial suddenly came up a talk of Phil going the academy soon.

"So Phil, since you are going to academy soon, I must remind you! NO BOYS!" Martial said while looking at me with cold eyes.

"I know, that is the reason I don't want to go for the first time you told me?!" Phil talked back.

"That is why you have to be careful cause sometimes you are being naive and that worries me you know" Martial said in a angrier tune this time.

Suddenly, Del barged in our fight, well it isn't a fight actually. "Hey, hey calm down. Phil, Martial is right, no boys! Boys can be an obstacle to you're life". Del said sternly

"But, Kuya Del! You always date girls and just broke up with them. Ate Mariana was good, she is beautiful, smart, and elegant but you dump her!"

"That...is..because..she isn't that.? Well, that is none of you're business young lady!" The three siblings continued arguing till it was all quiet and the three laugh. As they were laughing, Martial's phone rang. He picked it up and started talking. Del and Phil also listened to there talk.

"Oh Really? Thanks then" And just like that the phone was off.

"Who was that Kuya?" Asked Phil

"Ohh... It's just Mr. UN, he said that you will be starting school at Monday. He also said that you're flight has been changed."

"My flight, when will I be going now?"

"Tomorrow actually, the planes two days later will be very busy since summer just came" Martial gestured.

"Oh alright" Phil made a smile

"You aren't actually going to ride a plane" Del step in.

"Yeah, you will be riding the chopper (helicopter) so that you can get there pretty fast without delay". Martial stated.

Phil nods and the sibling's realized that it was getting dark. 5:30 P.M, I didn't realized that we talked this long. Phil thought.

The sibling's then went to the mansion to eat dinner.

PHIL POV

After I was done with dinner I then went to have a bath in the warm water. I then went to brush my teeth, put on my pajama and went straight to bed while scrolling down my phone. Till a someone message me.

(You Have An Active Message: RICE Gang (MaPhilIndo)

Indo: Good Evening Guys!!

Malay: Good Evening to you too.

Good Evening Too Guys!:

Indo: So? Are you guys enrolling world academy?

Malay: Yeah, I have to be enrolled there so that I can have more experience to improve my country.

Me too, my brother said that I should be enrolled there cause there education experienced is very high:

Indo: Me too, but the enrollment is quiet a need of money? Don't you guys think?